“The pepperoni pizza cooked on the pan is awesome.”

Poppa Rollo's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 407 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We've been serving the best pizza in Waco since 1969! ... secret door, and enjoy your favorite sporting event in HD and drink some of the coldest beer in Waco!
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

The pepperoni's were so tasty and crunchy. Service was fast for us but a couple with kids right by us took forever and the manager had to comp food. But overall my experience was great. My salad was good and I had a medium pepperoni pizza. Delicious. A place to take the kids. Get there before the crowd.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I love their pizza and since moving from Waco, I'm sad that I can't find anything close to it. Great atmosphere. One of my favorite places to eat lunch. The waitstaff is always pleasant.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have eat pizza all over Waco and I just love Poppa Rollo's Pizza. Lots of toppings and they are good quality. Like the oldtime decor!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I ordered the speciality pizza and sweet tea both were perfect.
I was disappointed they did not deliver I did not feel like driving but it was SO WORTH IT.
I also ordered spageti for the next day very great...

1  Thank D J
Reviewed 13 September 2013

As always the food at Poppa Rollos was great! We just ate there for lunch and noticed that they had redone the front entrance and the game room! The bathrooms have received a nice new look with what looks like slate floors and walls. Found out that the rude manager Mike has moved on and the service is better than ever! Its easy to see how this place is always busy!

Been to Poppa Rollo's Pizza? Share your experiences!