“That's some cold beer! Brrr...”

Poppa Rollo's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 404 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We've been serving the best pizza in Waco since 1969! ... secret door, and enjoy your favorite sporting event in HD and drink some of the coldest beer in Waco!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but this is the first place I would go if I wanted one. They were, for some reason the coldest and best tasting I've had in a long time! The wait staff was just excellent. I can't say it was the best pizza I've ever had, wish they had a thin crust offering, but it was good. It's obvious this place is a Waco tradition, quite a mix of college students and family. Definitely worth going back to.

There are newer reviews for Poppa Rollo's Pizza

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just joined the group of people that have to eliminate gluten from their diet. My daughter recommended this restaurant because she knew of their gluten pizza option. I must say that it was great! Thank you to the owner and manager for being on the leading edge of this growing demand.
Thank you also for the great service. !

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

The pepperoni's were so tasty and crunchy. Service was fast for us but a couple with kids right by us took forever and the manager had to comp food. But overall my experience was great. My salad was good and I had a medium pepperoni pizza. Delicious. A place to take the kids. Get there before the crowd.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I love their pizza and since moving from Waco, I'm sad that I can't find anything close to it. Great atmosphere. One of my favorite places to eat lunch. The waitstaff is always pleasant.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have eat pizza all over Waco and I just love Poppa Rollo's Pizza. Lots of toppings and they are good quality. Like the oldtime decor!

Been to Poppa Rollo's Pizza? Share your experiences!