“Wonderful hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Huntsville, TX
“Wonderful hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Such a beautiful hotel! Whitney at the front desk was very friendly and helfpul with the Waco happenings. Loved the room, bed and shower! Enjoyed the pool, too! Very clean property. It was my birthday weekend and I am so glad I got to spend it at the Hotel Indigo!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you Regina for choosing our New Hotel Indigo for your Birthday destination!

Whitney is a Rock Star at our front desk and thank you for recognizing her efforts!
The rooms are unlike anything else you will see in Waco and offer a fresh and inspiring environment for you to relax and enjoy!

Daryl Barnes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Big D - Texas, of course
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was my first time to stay at the new Hotel Indigo in Waco, and it will not be my last. The hotel itself is done in a really cool, swanky, hip (but elegant) decor. It looks like a resort destination! The hotel obviously hired the valedictorian from each and every recent customer service academy in the country! These folks are incredible at what they do! The bar and restaurant were 4-stars. If you're staying anywhere in the Waco area, you must stay at the Hotel Indigo. Anywhere else would be just camping out!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you! All of us here at the Hotel Indigo may not have been our class valedictorians, but the team definitely strives to be the BEST!
All Indigo's are designed with a contemporary and hip feel infused with local warmth and character. From the vaulted 30 ft. ceilings and hand blown glass chandeliers to the colorful oversized murals and art work, it's like nothing else in Waco.
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when visiting Baylor campus and Waco!

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Since arriving at Hotel Indigo near Baylor University, I was treated like a dignitary, even though I was barely 18 years of age and visiting for only 2 days. My dad and I first met Kayla who is among the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She made sure everyday that my dad and I were comfortable and introduced us to the Baylor students working there who gave me some advise for attending Baylor. She even offered us chocolate cake which was huge and among the best I have ever had although I don't like chocolate cake. We then meet Shane and Chris who along with Kayla always asked us to make sure we were okay and gave me advise for how to approach my upcoming Baylor life. The food was great and they had a great bar where we watch the NBA finals game between the Spurs and Heat. This all lead to my dad and I having a best experience ever at a hotel. Their customer service was through the roof.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Kayla, Chris and Shane are shining examples of the effort being put forwrd by the entire team to insure an exceptional visit for our guests. Although providing a clean environment and excellent service may require some work their kindness comes natural and Ownership and Management alike are very proud of their efforts!
Hotel Indigo's are a refreshing and unique experience for all to enjoy and bring to life an inspired and vibrant environment that is unique to the Hotel industry!
We hope to see you and your family again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We couldn't take a huge vacation so we came to Hotel Indigo for our first anniversary. It was a great experience! The young lady who checked us in heard, and sent a personal card and cake to our room! She was very sweet and the rest of the staff was also great! The hotel was clean and gorgeously decorated! Fantastic hotel!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for sharing your special day with us and for recognizing our wonderful staff!
We hope to see you for many more anniversaries to come!

Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I had spent about 2 weeks on the road covering 13 states and was extremely tired. When I arrived at the Hotel Indigo, I found the hotel, staff and especially my room to be far more than I had anticipated. I was pleased with every facet of the hotel ... from the staff at the front desk to the restaurant and finally to my room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone ... family, couple or businessman.

Room Tip: I believe due to the location of the hotel itself, that all the rooms would be conducive to sleep an...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing us during your travels and we are very pleased to hear how comfortable and welcomed you felt while staying with us!
From Front Desk, to Housekeeping and the Restaurant to Maintenance, the entire staff is here to exceed your expectations!

Travel safely and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Daryl & Team Indigo
Temple, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

We only live about 30 miles from Waco...but Mother wanted to watch the Brazos Nights 4th of July Fireworks so she thought we'd try out the new Indigo Hotel.
Just so happens, the fireworks show fizzled that day but we had such a nice time at the hotel we'll probably make that a new tradition. And I'm sure my mother will take her sisters next visit...they always enjoy the 'get-away' of a nice hotel for their semi-annual 'sisters' reunion.'
Lovely hotel, Very comfortable and modern rooms. The hard flooring vs carpeting...was nice.... feels so much more clean and fresh.
All the staff were wonderful...from check in to dinner at the Bistro...and manage to pull off that level of service that's friendly, helpful and professional without crossing over to creepy and over-familiar! lol You feel like a proper Guest...not just a customer.

Room Tip: get a room on the north side to watch the fireworks!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your 4th of July vacation with us! Nicer hotels are starting to move away from the carpeting as they can retain odors, pet dander and just simply can't be cleaned as well. The rich hardwood floors have been popular with all of our guests.
We look forward to seeing your Mother and her Sisters soon!

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The facilities were clean and modern. I am especially thankful for the assistance of Whitney and Janette. They took good care of us and assured that our visit was exceptional!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
It truly was our pleasure to take care of the entire Wedding Party! Everyone in the group was so nice, they treated us as if we were the guests!
Whitney has rapidly become one of our Team Leaders and does an exceptional job and Janette has only been with our housekeeping department for two weeks and will do whatever she can to
insure a wonderful stay!
Can't wait to see you on your next visit to Waco!

Daryl & the entire Indigo-Waco Family