“Fast service”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #250 of 401 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The sandwiches are good sized and are made fresh. They take your order and we have never had to wait very long for our orders. The bread is delicious and the sandwiches keep well in the refrigerator for the next day. The staff are friendly and stay busy with the orders coming in yet able to keep the orders straight. The cookies offered are packaged cookies but taste good.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's

Reviewed 16 July 2013

It's amazing the lengths we go to avoid human interaction these days! While their website is a tad difficult to use on an iPad, I was able to order and get my food within 10 or so minutes. And while the sandwich was a bit overpriced, I was just glad I could get it delivered. The food was good.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We decided to try Jimmy Johns we did and online order. My husband went to get our order he got in the pick up line and was told to go to another line. When he got to the front of the line the cashier walked off. He said they were unfriendly and acted like they did not want to service him. The food was not even that great. Subway is better.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Great place to grab a quick bite -- fresh fare at great price. Try the "no meat" sandwich on 7 grain bread. Very tasty.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

After eating @ Jimmy John's I will never eat at Subway. The service was fast & had a friendly and helpful staff.The bread was SOOOOO fresh it wasn't hard like subway. I will eat there again once I get back to Waco.