“Yummy ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Formerly Mama Baris, newly re-opened as Amici's
Description: Formerly Mama Baris, newly re-opened as Amici's
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Good food great prices! Had the lasagna special and filled up on only half. Great house dressing! Son had burger and loved it. Husband had the calzone and called it legit. :-) thanks for the great food!

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Slow service. The bread was a nice start because I was hungry. I asked for marinara to dip and it was tasty. We ordered jumbo wings as an appetizer, but they were out of them so we went without. I had chicken Parmesan and it was wonderful. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I don't think I can describe how good the Italian food is at Amici's. We love the bread that comes to the table - actually we salivate in anticipation of it! Then our entree's never disappoint. We love the calzone's, the pizza, any of their pasta dishes are spectacular. I love the tortellini in the pink sauce. The pink sauce is a combination of alfredo and marinara sauce. Trust me - you will want that sauce on anything they serve. Just ask for it.

1  Thank Grady C
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Tasty yet simple Italian food. My plates have always been good. The wife says hers have been slightly greasy on occasion. Service has been quick and friendly. Restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

This is a great neighborhood restaurant. Service is wonderful and the food is good, simple Italian. Better atmosphere than Baris, the mother restaurant.