“Best Anniversary gift ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BSR Cable Park

BSR Cable Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Anniversary gift ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

My husband surprised me with bringing me BSR...I didnt know what to expect but one we went through the gates I saw everyone wakeboarding and immediately my adrenaline started rushing!! Super hella awesome! This place has something for everyone in the family!! Definatley coming back with the kiddos...yaay!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank SJ G

• Slovak first
TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Getaway in Central Texas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I enjoyed this place even though we don't wake board or have experience wake boarding. We rented three cabins and were very impressed with cleanliness and the modern look inside the cabins. We got to float in the lazy river the first day it was open and the water was very pretty. The kids enjoyed the beach and the jumping island. Great experience!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Stacy S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We are enjoying our first visit. Wow! Great place. My kids are 12 & 13 and are having a blast. Only negative is when the "great ones" (and there are a bunch) are going and the line is long 15 or so deep.. You may wait 30 minutes for a turn.. If your kid doesn't get up they go right back to the back of the line for another long wait. Still an amazing park and well planned. Oh- signs demanding no profanity and controlled alcohol areas were prominent and very much appreciated. Cabins are incredibly nice too! We will be back.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Dynamo4
Dallas, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“First rate wakeboarding park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Outstanding park... it's hard to believe this place is in Waco. The one in Dallas I've been to doesn't even come close.

Very friendly staff, and the people that come here were also very helpful. With their help, I got up on my second try. It's a catapult-like launch, so hang on!

This park even has a beach and swim area using the same water the wakeboarders are using. And with brand new cabins on the property, you could spend days here relaxing. They even have a giant hot tub for everyone to use to soothe those aching muscles lol.

If you have kids, definitely bring them here

Visited July 2013
3 Thank JohnSweden2
Eddy, Texas
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“GREAT FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We recently visited BSR Cable Park for the West Benefit with the Sul Ross Band entertaining. We had a wonderful evening. We enjoyed great music and watching the wakeboarders. If you haven't seen wakeboarding look on BSR Cable Park web page or facebook. They also have volley ball, hot tub, cabins to rent and a beautiful club house with ping pong. The upstairs grill will open soon I'm told. We plan to return and rent a cabin. This would be a great outing for senior trips, birthdays, or family reunions. Even though we would not wakeboard ourselves, it was so much fun watching. The setting is beautiful and right out of Axtell. We loved it.

Visited April 2013