“Fun Times At Fuji Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Cafe”

Fuji Japanese Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #93 of 391 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Japanese
The Villages, Florida
“Fun Times At Fuji Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Cafe”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My Aunt Linda, Ann and I drove over to Fuji Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Cafe for fun, food, and excitement. Fuji is one of those places where lots of folks sit around an open grill top and watch the Chef perform as he cooks your order.

We had a good time, food was good, service was good, and the Chef was fun to watch.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robert W B

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“It doesn't get any better than this”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My friends had sashimi, I had thai curry chicken. Both were ridiculously amazing. Twelve stars on a ten star scale.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JessicaC4
Texas
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Visited this restaurant on a date and had a great experience. Very clean. Server was okay. Sushi was great. Surprised by the seaweed salad… a must try. Didn't stay for desert.

• Visited December 2013
Corsicana, Texas
“Had a great time...Again!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We've been to Fuji before and loved their food, so we decided to go back for a lunch.
This time we had fried rice and Mongolian spicy beef. Each entree was enough for 2-3 people, so I and my husband shared each one. You can choose fried rice from four kinds... Chicken, beef, shrimp, and vegetable. So we were trying to decide which one to order among chicken,beef, and shrimp. Then our lovely server suggested that we could do all three kinds together for the price of a shrimp fried rice, so we ordered that. It's great that you can try all three in one dish. I personally liked shrimp (it makes me hungry just writing about it), so I probably will order that next visit. Mongolian spicy beef was not very spicy. it's more likely sweetness with a bit of heat, but of course, it was delicious too. We enjoyed every bite of it.
It was nice that we had same server this time as we had last time, and we remembered each other.She also gave me a great surprise after my husband mentioned about that it was the day after my birthday. Thank you Olivia, you made my day!!

• Visited December 2013
Waco, Texas
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was my first time at this place. I have been to a Japanese steakhouse but never this one. It was excellent. We had such a great time. The server was awesome. The food was okay but the atmosphere was so much fun it was worth it and I will definitely be back. Great experience!! I had Hibachi Chicken and Wine and A LOT of Sake!! So much fun!!! Go! Take a party with you!!!!

• Visited September 2013