“Massive disappointment”

Add it.
Al Miraj Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Sadly I can think of nothing positive to say about this place.
Most of the beers on the drinks menu were out of stock. I think we had 3 or 4 types to pick from, then they only had 2 bottles of the brand we wanted.
Of the 3 dishes ordered, one was wrong. Though they did give that for free due to the error.
The chicken was quite large chunks, with a couple of pieces undercooked.
The bill was put on our table without asking for it before we had finished eating.
Then when we went to pay, we were told they had forgotten to put the drinks on the bill.
It was the first and last time.

1  Thank Pete B
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We ordered two entrees that the menu states are served with "naan". After ordering I asked the waiter "that comes with naan, Right?" and was answered "yes". We had ordered Sabri Nihari (described as a beef dish) and Karachi Karahi Chicken of which there was a picture on the menu of a soupy curry. When our order came, the first surprise was that he brought Pita bread instead of naan and insisted that pita is the same as naan. My meal was seasoned large chunks of chicken that was rather dry. My companion's meal was a bowl of a chicken dish also served with nothing but one small pita bread. After the meal, when the waiter asked how things were, I expressed disappointment at the substitution of pita bread for naan. Initially he again tried to say they are the same but eventually stated that the cook did not come in and they had no naan and were serving pita instead. He had lied about it at least 4 times prior to finally admitting! My friend was not served the dish he ordered and mine was dry. Very disappointing.

1  Thank ExplorerJazz100