“You have to be kidding me!”

Hawaiian Falls Waco
Ranked #40 of 83 things to do in Waco
More attraction details
Owner description: We are passionate about serving our guests and providing safe, clean fun in a family friendly environment. We serve by being humble, grateful and thoughtful.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is no way the line should be as long as it is. Not for rides but to get in, while holding a season pass we waited for more than 30 minutes. Staff standing around doing nothing by the bag inspection station instead of helping customers, and when they did they did a poor job. Hindsight 20/20 drive to wet n wild...the drive is as long as line wait and the rides are much better. To bad I can't sell these passes☹️

3  Thank Warren H
"parks"
in 6 reviews
"waves"

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Small Waterpark, but it is enough to do what you need to do. I used coupons so I didn't have to pay full price!

1  Thank kccrawfo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place was extremely overpriced for what you get. My sister and I were skeptical of the prices to begin with being that it is a small town water park, but we were already there, the kids were in swimsuits and under the impression that they were going swimming so for their sake we went with it, and soon regretted it. Honestly, they would have had just as much fun in my apartment complex pool for free. It was overcrowded, old and DIRTYYYY (kids in diapers in the pool, people wearing street clothes in the pool, etc.) and definitely not enough things for the kids to do for the price that they charge. I was really disappointed. The kids had a good time because at the end of the day, it's still a water park. But they got bored quickly and also complained about the crowdedness in the pools. Needless to say, unless they do some remodeling/updating & have more supervision for unruly guests, we won't be back.

4  Thank jsto1217
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I cannot bevel they charge 29.99 to get into this park. There are not enough attractions to charge like there other parks up north. On top of everything they did not even let you know yesterday when we went that the wave pool was broken. Small lazy river, the two tube rides were fun, and the mat racing slide was fun. Just would not pay that much to get in. There are two old tube rides near the swimming pool that the wooden stairs were cracking an had holes. Glad I had two of the three free tickets. The employees were very nice though. GREAT attitude toward the visitors.

3  Thank Anita R