“WOW! Fun! Fun! Fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Waco, Texas
“WOW! Fun! Fun! Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

First time visit. Great food, plentiful portions. Saw someone's catfish Po Boy and wish I had ordered that too! Son loved his seafood platter. Delicious shrimp. Good music on, clean, great atmosphere, and oh boy what views! ;)

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Waco, Texas
“Enjoyable time sitting outside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I hadn't been here since it reopened, & I was pleased to see a new deck, part of which was covered. My friend & I ate outside, watching the water & listening to the ducks. We arrived early on Sun. & were served quickly. Food is ordered at a counter & then brought to you. The menu is much better with more choices than the old place. We both had grilled shrimp, which were quite well seasoned. The only downside was that there were no healthy sides, liked steamed veggies or Caesar salad . Items were fried or carbs. Meal also came with hush puppies which were tasty with, what I think were, jalapeños. Around noon, the place started filling up.

• Visited May 2014
Hallettsville, Texas
“Relaxing atmosphere, good food, and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We were in Waco for a conference and ran across this bar and grill online. We decided to drive out to Lake Waco. It was worth the 20 minute drive. We had a blast. Very relaxed atmosphere. Food was really good. We were there on a Thursday night, so we got to do karaoke. If you like to sing along to great music, enjoy the water, and kick back, then the Slippery Minnow is the place for you. Next time I'm in Waco, I will visit this place again!

• Visited February 2014