“Very good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We were headed to a different restaurant but it had moved. We saw someone coming out of this one and he said he takes out all the time. Really good, more food than I could eat. Service was good, no problem getting our food.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent and well priced. However, the service was odd. It appeared that there was only one waitress for the entire restaurant so she was running around like a crazy person seating people, taking orders, answering phone calls, and accepting money for checks. Despite her many duties, service was quicker than expected.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Overall this is a nice change of pace from the average food in Waco.

The atmosphere is ok and the staff was friendly. This is not upscale dining but it is much nicer than the average restaurant and not as noisy and crowded as most places.

Food is above average and moderately priced. There were four people in our party and we all left very satisfied with the quality, variety and presentation of the meal.

We would all definitely recommend giving it a try.

Afterwards we walked to the small Yogart shop (Oso) a couple of doors down for a very pleasant desert... That was a nice combination to cap off a pleasant meal.

1  Thank arm3-68
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Great Thai food that rivals those in Dallas and Austin. The only problem is the slow service. Just be prepared to wait...

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Admittedly, I was skeptical about Thai in Waco but was quite pleasantly surprised here. Food is good-- good enough that I came a few different times. (good Pad Thai and esp liked the spicy basil duck!!) My one complaint would be that my server was a little snarky when I asked what was in the egg roll that came with my meal, but all in all it was good and I'd go back if I return to Waco! Also, prices are very reasonable!