“Complaint of service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We have been there a few times and the food was always great, however the service usually was good when the man would serve us, this time we got a lady and she was rude, did not come back to check on us once we got our food, she did not bring us our food or refill our water the other man on the floor think his name is Pun brought us our food, kept our water filled, cleared our plates. The only thing she did was take our order clear the last plate and gave us our check. We we first got our water I asked for lemons, what she brought looked like it was a week old and nasty, she said that is all they had they would be cutting up some more. Well to say the least we felt we were disturbing her and when we paid our bill we did not leave her anything but did call Pun over and told him how disappointed we were with her and that we gave him the tip and told him it was for him not her and please do not give it to her. We will go back but will make sure she is not the one that serves us as we do enjoy the food.

1  Thank Pat M

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Food was not bad, but not outstanding. The service was AWFUL! An entire room filled with only one waiter that we could see. We don't go back for quite a while.

1  Thank Borshay
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I love being able to support family owned restaurants. I try to eat as these type restaurants often. I have been to Bangkok lots of times. I enjoy the food. It is fresh. It is delicious. I don't like or appreciate the horrible service. Over the years it has become worse. I only go when time doesn't matter. Unfortunately, it is still frustrating. The system in place for service makes zero sense. It appears that there is no plan. After my last experience I have decided not to go back.

1  Thank TexasRoadtripmom
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was our second visit. This time we had our son and his girlfriend with us. We got there just after 5:00 PM on a Saturday afternoon. Got seated right away and servied water. Took ten minutes for a waiter/waitress to take our order. Took about 10 minues for starters and then about 30 minutes for the main course. Food was good, but the service was just slow. We may bypass this place and head to the Mexican place down at the other end.

1  Thank George B
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is my favorite local restaurant. There are many choices with meats or tofu and there is a vegetarian menu or most entrees on the regular menu can be made veggie. My favorites are pad thai or the vegetables with the house garlic sauce. Also, the salad dressing is delicious. For curry lovers, they have a few selections which I understand are quite good. I'm just not a curry fan.

The best time to go is lunch because you get an egg roll and soup or a small salad with your entree. At dinner, you only get the entree. The owners are kind and friendly and always on site.

The only down side is the acoustics. The ceiling is high and there's nothing to absorb sound, so if crowded, it can be noisy.