“Good Food”

Dining options: After-hours
Bono
“Good Food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We visited here on our way home from vacationing in San Antonio. It was a late lunch so wait time was minimal. The atmosphere is okay. The river is nice but a lot of construction is going on and the interstate is right next to you. The food was excellent. There is a large variety to choose from. We all had a hard time choosing. I had the Seafood Eggplant Pirogue and it was wonderful. A very large portion. Way too much for one person. My husband had the Shrimp La Grange and it too was very good. My daughter had the fried catfish off the children's menu and it was a very large fillet and also very good. We shared the fried alligator bites and they were great! The prices were very good for the quality and quantity of the good. The service was just par. Not bad but not excellent. I would definitely recommend eating here.

• Visited July 2014

“Fun and great food”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We went tonight and really enjoyed it. We had great service and food. We sat outside and enjoyed the weather. We even got to feed the turtles, ducks, and fish thanks to our great waitress who brought us more bread to feed them. We'll definitely go back.

“Good place to go”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We went there tonight and it was really good. We sat outside and enjoyed the weather. We had great food and service. We even got to enjoy feeding the turtles, ducks, and fish thanks to our great waitress who brought us more bread to feed them.

Dallas
“Wonderful food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the gator fingers for an app and the seafood pirogue for an entrée. Both were amazing! Service was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I would definitely come back next time I pass through Waco.

Temple, Texas
“Never been disappointed!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a nice little getaway, there's just no beating the atmosphere. I've enjoyed many a good poboy sandwich, love the steak fries as well as the jambalaya. Great view of the Brazos, and the staff is the most friendly I've encountered. I always have a great experience at the "buzz" and plan on returning now that the construction has cleared up!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Buzzard Billy's? Share your experiences!