“"Great BBQ in Waco"”
Review of Vitek's Market

Vitek's Market
Ranked #17 of 437 Restaurants in Waco
Description: Family-owned and operated. 4 generations. Home of the Gut Pak. Food Network's Cooking Channel Best College Eat. Texas Monthly's Top 20 Gameday food. Featured on HGTV as part of an episode of Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines, Travel Channel , A & E Network on Shipping Wars, ESPN, Delish, New York Times and other publications.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All I can say...is "Gut Pak"....My husband said it was amazing...definately hard on the gut
a few hours later....but worth it...service was great....I am sure when Baylor is not on Summer break...this place can get busy...In Waco stop by Vitek's for BBQ!

1  Thank LMD331

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vitek's was our lunch destination after visiting the Texas Ranger Museum nearby. There was a line when we arrived but it moved quickly and our orders were filled and served up fast. Our group had a combination of meat platters, gut packs and sandwiches. No health food here just tasty BBQ. Atmosphere inside and out were cool; I imagine this place can get very crowded during evenings and weekends, especially during the school year.

1  Thank DillonM1905
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Vitek's was a great place to eat while visiting Waco. They offer many options and give large portions. Service was good and food was delicious! I definitely recommend this if you are visiting Waco!

1  Thank Joelle R
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We got here right before the lunch rush. Our love of BBQ, was the reason we had to try this place. I have read they were featured on Travel Channel Food Paradise, but havent seen that episode yet.

Upon arriving, I got in line and my wife grabbed a seat. I ordered my food and they sent my food order down and they filled my order, it was waiting for me at the register. The biggest hangup was the long line to check out, but went relative quickly.

I ordered (2) 2 meat plates, and got all 4 of their sides. The potato salad and cole slaw was amazing. We ended up getting sliced brisket, spicy sausage, turkey and pulled pork. Plus they had craft beer available. Would eat here again next time we are in town or passing through.

1  Thank kevwoh
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Went here on our first day of arriving in Waco. Vitek's knows how to do bar-b-q
We ordered the spud pack (enough to share!) plus a rib meal. Mac and cheese as sides. Everything delish.
Texas knows their brisket.

Excellent!

1  Thank adrian16

Been to Vitek's Market? Share your experiences!