“Absolutely Perfect”

Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe
Ranked #167 of 411 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Recently enjoyed desserts from the Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe in downtown Waco. The Vanilla Bean serves out of an air stream trailer on Franklin Ave. It is such fun to walk up and order from the chalk menu. The owners are so friendly and fun. My husband enjoyed the 1/2 ice cream sandwich. You choose the cookie flavor and then the ice cream flavor. He chose the snickerdoodle cookie and vanilla ice cream. The 1/2 is a cookie cut in half with ice cream wedged in between. It is only $3.00 and definitely a complete dessert. The larger portion is two cookies made the same. I tried the cowboy cookie and the salted caramel, chocolate chip. Although the chocolate chip was delicious, I will definitely get the cowboy cookie next time. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The cookies are amazing. The salted caramel chocolate chip will have you thinking about it at night when they are closed! They also have ice cream and occasionally another type of sweet treat, and pulled pork sandwiches, but I have only tried the cookies. The people who run this little food trailer seem just as sweet as their cookies!

1  Thank MNgirl85
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

LOVE the M&M cookie and I'm not even a cookie person. These are delicious. Moist and they last a couple days. I want one today. I tried the cheesecake sopapilla because I love desserts but that one didn't do it for me. Try the M&M cookie. That's a for sure bet. Good luck. Stick with the cookies.

1  Thank Sadie D
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We grabbed a few sweets from their mobile kitchen at the Farmer's Market, and were very happy with them. My husband got an apple tart or pie thing that was delicious!

Been to Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe? Share your experiences!