All reviewstraffic circletexas roadhouseelite cafefront deskhealth campoutdoor poolroom keywafflesroom was cleanhotel is greatminute drivewithin walking distancenext morningnice staywould stay here againbaylor universitywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites while in Waco for 2 days. I really enjoyed it. I was driving in from about an hour away, and this place was right off the freeway. I found it easily enough. The room was very spacious. We had two queen beds in there, as well as another area where there were two couches. At one time we had at least 10 people socializing in that room and definitely did not feel squished.

They had complimentary breakfast every day. I was expected the usual continental crap, but instead we got bacon, eggs, waffles. It was a pleasant surprise. To my knowledge they didn't serve lunch or dinner, but that didn't matter to me as we were away most of the day and ate elsewhere.

I didn't use the pool or gym, so I can't say anything about that. I did use their "business center," which was really just a few computers and a printer. But it wasn't a problem because all I wanted to do with that was print my boarding pass - I used my ipad for everything else. Oh, and they have free wifi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Martian181
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We are indeed a great place to be able to gather in rooms since every room is a suite. Our hotel does not have a restaurant for lunch or dinner. However, five great restaurants are in walking distance to the hotel, and as you mentioned, most guests are out & about during the day anyway. We like to start you off with a great breakfast so you can enjoy your activities in Waco. Some of our guests have told us that WiFi is more important than having a bed in their suite! We are glad that you had a good experience with your iPad and were easily able to print your boarding pass in our business center. Hopefully, the next time you're in town, you'll get to utilize the pool and gym. Happy travels.

Ajai Patel

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I work in Waco two days a week and I always stay at Comfort Suites. The front desk staff are efficient, friendly, helpful, and always make me feel welcome. I am impressed with how well the hotel is kept. Everything is clean, nice, and updated. I always look forward to the breakfast in the mornings because the food is very good and there is a wide variety to choose from. The Internet connection is super fast, which is very important to me. I have stayed here countless times and I have never had a bad experience. I could not be happier with my choice of hotels. I have come to think of it as my home away from home

Room Tip: Fourth floor is excellent if you need to work in the evenings because it is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Susan F
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with fellow travelers. It is wonderful to learn that we consistently meet or exceed your expectations each time you stay. As you noted, so many facets of a hotel stay go into making it a great experience. It's great to learn that our whole team, from the front desk, to housekeeping and maintenance as well as our breakfast team have all played a key role in helping us become your Waco home. Internet has become almost as important as a bed in a hotel suite. We are glad that you are successfully using the internet. We upgraded our equipment about a year ago and even our own team has been appreciative of faster speeds. It is rewarding to continually have you as our guest. See you soon.

Ajai Patel

Reviewed 17 April 2013

We have family in waco so we travel a few times a year to waco. We always stay at la quinta . But, this time my mom wanted to try something different. Well , bad choice in picking this one. The carpets where so dirty and it smelled awful. Our room was so hot and it smelled really bad when you walk in . Breakfast was really cold and there was no coffee. they didnt even offer to make any fresh. WORST stay ever. Will not stay here ever again .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank olga m
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

I am extremely sorry to hear you experienced such poor service at our hotel! I know that you may never return to us at the Comfort Suites but I wanted to assure you that your concerns did not go unnoticed and we are striving to better ourselves. I hope that one day you would be willing to give us a second chance to show you we can change and if you do please contact management so that we can hear firsthand what we can do to continue to improve as we believe it is an ongoing process and strive to continue working hard at it.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We are 5days in on our 3 week vacation touring Texas. This is my first vacation with my lap top. I am not a computer friendly person, I have been to the "help" screens twice and end up with them taking over my computer to help me out of my problems. I have not been able to get online only one time, and of course I did not know how I did it. I needed to get on line tonight so we went to the front desk and Chelsea was a absolute jewel. She not only got me on line asap, but now I know how to do it for the rest of my trip. Chelsea also got on line and found where and what time masses are held on Sunday,for us. Comfort Inns and Comfort Suites are always our choice of hotels when we travel. We have a very excellent suite, comfortable and plenty of room for two, with comfortable space for one.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m happy to see you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Suites in Waco. It’s great you were able to experience our wonderful staff. Chelsea is definitely a great asset to our team and I am pleased she was able to thoroughly assist you. I will be sure to pass on your kinds words to her and upper management. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

A very nice, clean property centrally located in Waco. Staff is extremely cordial and the management is helpful and receptive. A very nice hot breakfast is provided which adds to the value. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Have stayed here twice and will return in the future.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience with our wonderful staff. I will be sure to pass on the kind words regarding the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel to our entire team. Your feedback serves as great encouragement to our team. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.