All reviews traffic circle texas roadhouse elite cafe front desk health camp outdoor pool room key waffles room was clean hotel is great minute drive within walking distance next morning nice stay would stay here again baylor university would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We asked for the 4th floor, not near the elevator and got a great quiet room. The bed wasn't the most comfortable, A/C worked great LoL....Very helpful with directions and where to go. The person checking us in was great. My husband likes to goof around and she gave it right back. Fun check in. They had a happy hour and a pretty good breakfast. Yes I would recommend.

Room Tip: Go for the 4th floor.....
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you staying with us and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed a restful stay in a cool (important in triple-digit Texas heat), quiet suite. While sometimes it's not feasible to keep adding amenities to the hotel, it never stops us from enjoying the company of our guests, whether it be at check-in, happy hour or breakfast. We are planning on upgrading our bedding over the next few months so we are excited to be able to provide a better stay. The 4th floor is indeed a great area for a peaceful stay so I'm sure fellow travelers will appreciate your tip. We look forward to hosting you again should your travels bring you back to Waco. Have a Suite Day!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. Not disappointed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Because it's close to I-35W and lots of customers, our stay on top floor (4) was a good choice. Quieter. Breakfast was plentiful and timely but nothing unique.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Our team is delighted to learn that you had a great stay. While we could sit here and tell you all day long that we're a great hotel, I'm glad you took your peers' opinions into consideration to try us out and that you found them to be reasonably accurate. The top floor does indeed tend to be quieter so that's a great tip for future guests. We are already dreaming up ways to continue improving breakfast to separate ourselves from similar hotels so stay tuned!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Hotel is in a great location. Not to far to everything. the room was very nice. Great bed, cold a/c. Breakfast was a notch above the normal CS breakfast.
Now, the hotel is 4 star but Tamara, the guest service manager was 5 star. Probably the best service I have ever had at CS. Thanks Tamera, for a great stay! We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Garry H
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad that you had a great overall experience. While it's true that other hotels have similar or more luxurious facilities, we focus on delivering a great stay by providing outstanding service and ensuring that we excel at the things can control. Tamara is a great role model on our team and we are privileged to have a staff that enjoys providing great hospitality to our guests. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites while in Waco for 2 days. I really enjoyed it. I was driving in from about an hour away, and this place was right off the freeway. I found it easily enough. The room was very spacious. We had two queen beds in there, as well as another area where there were two couches. At one time we had at least 10 people socializing in that room and definitely did not feel squished.

They had complimentary breakfast every day. I was expected the usual continental crap, but instead we got bacon, eggs, waffles. It was a pleasant surprise. To my knowledge they didn't serve lunch or dinner, but that didn't matter to me as we were away most of the day and ate elsewhere.

I didn't use the pool or gym, so I can't say anything about that. I did use their "business center," which was really just a few computers and a printer. But it wasn't a problem because all I wanted to do with that was print my boarding pass - I used my ipad for everything else. Oh, and they have free wifi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Martian181
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We are indeed a great place to be able to gather in rooms since every room is a suite. Our hotel does not have a restaurant for lunch or dinner. However, five great restaurants are in walking distance to the hotel, and as you mentioned, most guests are out & about during the day anyway. We like to start you off with a great breakfast so you can enjoy your activities in Waco. Some of our guests have told us that WiFi is more important than having a bed in their suite! We are glad that you had a good experience with your iPad and were easily able to print your boarding pass in our business center. Hopefully, the next time you're in town, you'll get to utilize the pool and gym. Happy travels.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I work in Waco two days a week and I always stay at Comfort Suites. The front desk staff are efficient, friendly, helpful, and always make me feel welcome. I am impressed with how well the hotel is kept. Everything is clean, nice, and updated. I always look forward to the breakfast in the mornings because the food is very good and there is a wide variety to choose from. The Internet connection is super fast, which is very important to me. I have stayed here countless times and I have never had a bad experience. I could not be happier with my choice of hotels. I have come to think of it as my home away from home

Room Tip: Fourth floor is excellent if you need to work in the evenings because it is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Susan F
CSWaco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with fellow travelers. It is wonderful to learn that we consistently meet or exceed your expectations each time you stay. As you noted, so many facets of a hotel stay go into making it a great experience. It's great to learn that our whole team, from the front desk, to housekeeping and maintenance as well as our breakfast team have all played a key role in helping us become your Waco home. Internet has become almost as important as a bed in a hotel suite. We are glad that you are successfully using the internet. We upgraded our equipment about a year ago and even our own team has been appreciative of faster speeds. It is rewarding to continually have you as our guest. See you soon.