“Awesome shooting experience”

H5 Tactical
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Waco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Waco's First Open to the Public Fire Arm Training Simulator Facility!! The simulators use real weapons that have been modified to use compressed air to simulate live fire. From zero gun experience to swat level training, our instructors are here to improve your skills and confidence. Private individual training sessions and group on-site training events are available!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome shooting experience”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Great combination of a shooting range and first person shooting video game. Great training for different situations. Cheaper then going to an actual gun range as you will shoot over 200 rounds in a 30 minute session. Family owned with background in the police force. Recommend to all level of shooters.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Robert T
Billy H, Owner at H5 Tactical, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and I am glad you enjoyed the training.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wow”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My Wife and I had a great time. Next time we will have to go for an hour; 30 minutes went by too fast. I'm telling my friends they need to stop by and see for themselves.

1 Thank Scott S
Billy H, Owner at H5 Tactical, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you are planning to come back for a longer training session! We really appreciate your business!! Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Awesome experience with H5 Tactical, very friendly staff. Many different scenarios and options for anyone from beginner to advanced. Highly recommended for anyone from law enforcement to civilians. I shot in the shotgun room and everything was very realistic. Plan on returning if I'm ever back in this area.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sean629
Billy H, Owner at H5 Tactical, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your training session and plan to visit us again if you ever get to come back to Waco area. We appreciate your business!