“Do your self a favor and stay here” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Waco/Mall Area TX
Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Olive Branch
“Do your self a favor and stay here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Do yourself a favor and stay here if you are in Waco! Staff very friendly upon arrival. Room was GREAT! Very clean and well maintained property. Bed was AWESOME!!!!!! Bed so comfy that I had to pull back the sheets to see what brand it was, so I can get one like it the next time I purchase a mattress. Only complaint is that I had to leave at 6 am and was unable to stay in bed until check out. This must be a different hotel than the other reviewers stayed in or management really listen to their concerns and followed up.... because my room was GREAT!!! Room was quiet and heard zero road noise.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco/Mall Area TX, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review of Super8 Waco Mall! The staff will be pleased to hear their efforts to provide affordable, comfortable lodging is appreciated. We strive to improve the guest experience, and welcome all comments on our services. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide lodging while visiting Waco, Texas. Please call us for your next stay so we may assure any special room considerations you desire. The downstairs access rooms tend to be a popular choice! Once again, thank you for your kind remarks. BK Patel 254.776.3194

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Killeen
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have been staying at his location for the past couple of years. My stay this time was horrible. The first room I was in I pulled back the sheets and it looked like a couple had just left the room after having sex and house keeping just pulled the sheets over the mess and made the bed. The second room I pulled the sheets back on one of the beds and the sheets and pillow cases had mildew on them looked as if someone spilled some type of powder on the floor and the chairs and house keeping didn't vacuum the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Ray B
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco/Mall Area TX, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Sir-I am disturbed we are losing a customer. The housekeeping staff works hard to keep all rooms fresh & clean. The situation you describe is certainly not a complaint we have had in the last 5 years I've managed Super8 Waco Mall. Please call me directly at 254.776.3194 ,so I may speak to you personally. Thank you, BK Patel- GM

Travellers are raving about these Waco hotels