“Good tasting food!!”

Ranked #55 of 414 Restaurants in Waco
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family run business and one of the unique places in Waco. We have been voted for the best Asian food in Waco for the past 3 years. Voted the best Pho and Bubble Tea in Waco. Good selection of the exotic Asian Beer and Sake. HAPPY HOUR EVERYDAY FROM 5PM TO 7 PM (except Monday ).
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I stopped by on my drive from Dallas-RGV for authentic viet dishes, I'm a rice lover so I tried their pineapple and chicken sesame fried rice and Ioved the bold flavor. Nice little place.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is a great family owned restaurant. The food is always fresh and delicious. Service here is terrific. Try it and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The soups made here taste excellent! When I walked in, there were people sitting on the floor with an oriental table. Staff is nice!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

But quickly got over it when the meal arrived. Don't doubt the reviews when you see this place, it truly is a gem and worth the trip. The owner is on site and his care is obvious as the meal is splendid. My partner and I had flown in just to try it, tried different items on the menu and it was worth it.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love little family owned restaurants in my travels and this was a gem. If you're in the Waco area, you should go out of your way to munch here. It's so good, I'm hoping I get another shot at eating there before I head out. My friends who live here definitely agree it's delicious. I had the chicken curry bowl. Got the soup and tea and all of it was a win. There wasn't anything that wasn't delicious. My co-worker loved his unique meal too.

This place gives me the strong desire to hunt down Vietnamese food as a new staple of my diet.

Been to Clay Pot? Share your experiences!