“Lovely home and welcoming hosts”
Review of Colcord House

Colcord House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waco
Colcord House
Ranked #7 of 10 Waco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I've stayed at the Colcord House twice, and will probably be there again in a couple of months. The first time was June 2012. My daughter and I stayed in the Carriage House, which consists of a bedroom, bathroom, living room with daybed, and a kitchenette. It was like taking a step back in history. My husband and I stayed there in Oct. 2012. The room was in the main house. Breakfast was great. The owners are very friendly. I saw a couple of baby roaches in the bathroom in the room in the main house, and when I told the owner, he was apologetic said he would have it sprayed, or something like that. It is a lovely home and worth the visit.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2 rooms. I preferred the Carriage House, just because it seemed quaint and unique.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank 2kids2cats

Reviewed 13 April 2009

We could not have been more please with our accomodations. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and tastefully decorated. The owners were friendly, accomadating and very helpful. The house is a grand old early 1900's style home that exudes charm. With a little TLC this B&B could be in a class of it's own. Very reasonably priced amongst it's competitors.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family