“Time Spent with my Sister ”

Magnolia Market at the Silos
Ranked #2 of 37 Shopping in Waco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Magnolia Market is a nationally recognized boutique home decor store founded by Joanna Gaines. The store features a hand-selected collection of unique and inspiring design items featured in her farmhouse and on her HGTV show, "Fixer Upper." Located downtown in the renovated, historic Brazos Valley Cotton Oil Co, Magnolia Market at the Silos has a broad range of home decor, gifts, and antiques. Come see us!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister & I decided to visit Waco, TX and the Magnolia Market at the Silos. We were both amazed at the attention to detail Joanna & Chip Gaines put into this attraction. They thought of everything! From the adults to the kiddos! Wow there is even an overhead misting system set up outside under a large shelter to keep their many visitors comfortable during the hotter days! They have food trucks on the premises and a large area for the kids to play including games of all kinds! The shops are immaculate, the help is so polite & helpful from the golf cart drivers to the bus drivers to the shop, bakery and seed shop employees! We are definitely going to go back for a visit the next time I’m in Texas. Oh yes we found out if you decide to eat at The Magnolia Table, be sure to call them to give your cell number so they can contact you when a table comes available this way you can continue to explore & shop, if not count on at lead a 2 hour wait!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,026)
All reviews
in 47 reviews
"free trolley"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came to Magnolia Market during a girls weekend. We had so much fun looking thru the store and exploring the grounds.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I drove to Waco to see the Magnolia Market and Silo's it didn't disappoint. Come hungry, there are plenty of food trucks that line the property from bbq to sweet tea etc. There is cornhole, plenty of picnic tables and swings, the store itself is loaded with all kinds of household items and Chip has his own corner for Men. The sweet tea was expensive but you got to keep the mason jar that was huge, and it was delicious, the store itself is huge, lots to choose from and I bought a sign that says home from Jimmy Don on their show. Prices are reasonable. There is the garden shop too on the property, place is buzzing and kudo's for having great business sense, puts Waco on the map in a good light, brings a lot of jobs to the kids who go to Baylor, nice kids working the counter/register area. Friendly and well worth the stop if you are in Waco. We loved it and I'd go again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is worth a visit and I don't say that lightly. The store is neat, area is nice and a lot to see really. Food trucks, snack options, store was laid out really well, tshirts, other stuff and people were standing in line to hand over that cash!
If you are in the area, should stop. As far as a pilgrammage, not so sure. Guess that depends on what you want and how much you want something that says magnolia.
You are gonna buy something so park for free and enjoy yourself.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Florida’s a long drive to Waco for this! I’m a big Fixer Upper fan, but this is just one store and food trucks. We scheduled 3 days to stay in Waco but could have been happy with 1 day. My expectations were much higher. Probably about as high as the prices in the store. $28 for a small candle, $25 for a coffee mug! Nope, not I! Also, go to Amazon and get a cuter shiplap shirt and Demoday shirt! Save about $10. This place needs more shops and more things to do, other than the boring museums. We did enjoy the courtyards and played cornhole. Go wait at the bakery, worth every minute!

2  Thank Troy N Kim S