“A good cental hotel to stay in, close to everything.”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Reviewed 4 July 2011

The rooms are very spacious, clean and serviced every 2nd day.
Rooms have frigdes and microwaves.
A very good aircon, in all rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bluerock99

Reviewed 29 June 2011

After a long day at the local hospital my sister and I needed a place for the night. We really just stumbled upon this place and decided to stop because we were exhausted. The billboard said "new rooms etc" so we stopped and asked to view a room. The motel has been updated and the beds were new but better yet the room was very clean! The price was great just $60 including tax. The carpet was a bit worn and smelled old but not bad.
Great price, good beds, clean and caring staff. We will stay there again next time we are in Waco Tx.

Room Tip: A bit out of the way but worth the search.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank houtexgirl47
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I have stayed here on a number of occasions and have never felt cheated or lied to over my room or services. With free wifi, breakfest in the morning, and great location not far from many attractions in Waco, Best Value makes me happy to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Hawk93
Reviewed 9 May 2011

The wi-fi was excellent and the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank only1forbb
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We been staying here quite some time now,we planned to stay two nights but ended up paying for seven days.Nice rooms very, comfortable beds,Feels like home to me.Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.Great internet and wifi connection,beautiful bathrooms,fridge microwave,coffee maker,iron and ironing board,good breakfast i the morning.efficient washer and dryer.We enjoyed our stay cause it's very peaceful and quiet here.A great place for any family passing through waco tx.I would definitely recommend this place to any one.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bigjigz
Reviewed 29 August 2010

Our stay at the Anericas Best Value Inn at 4201 franklin ave has been great, Our company has been working in Waco for the last several weeks, about 3-4 days out of each week, and we have been impresse, with the great customer sevice at this inn,
We come to this inn over the many others that located in Waco because of the service, They work with us and we havent had any problems whatsoeve I would rate this inn 10 out of the inns loctated in Waco,The Rooms are great and comfortable, with Internet available, T V great, New air conditioning great personal, great price, and another happy company that has a place to stay, very good for family all resturant nearby, nice loctation,
Great finding in Waco, nice bathrooms,

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2010

The owner will tell you on his listings that the rooms are remodeled, which they are, that everything is clean, which is mostly true, etc...The truth is, it is a horrible location, hard to get into, you pull up and there is a large RV parking lot with nothing but dirt right in front, the outside is not kept up, and so forth. My room I was given had previously been broken into, the casing of the door was cracked by where the dead bolt went into, and they had tried to glue it back. It wouldn't even close all the way. The second room I was given was better, but I walked on the floor with socks and my socks turned black. They make the beds for you, but I had gotten pizza sauce on one, still there the next day. The owner was rude with me, saying if I did not like the room I could leave. I was supposed to be here for a business trip, my company paid for me, I had to talk to many people but I got moved on the 13th to a nicer hotel. You pay less, but you may have your belongings stolen outside, only some rooms have a microwave or fridge, the stairs are nasty, and there is one set of washer dryer for all to use(quarters), which is also nasty. Do not come here with children, and if possible, not at all.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business