“Overall Good Quality”
Review of Hilton Waco

Hilton Waco
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Had some issues with the toilet not working as expected and vending machines were either non-existent or didn't work and had to get beverage from the hotel restaurant, but staff was quick to resolve issues.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying here in Waco.

I am happy to see your overall stay was good. I’m sorry for the inconveniences of the vending machine not working and the toilet issue. Our maintenance is available 24 hours and we are quick to take care of anything that does not meet expectations.

We hope to have you return as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

the housekeepers had left piles of dirty laundry outside each room door, giving the hallways the dirty laundry smell of sitting inside a hamper.... restaurant was out of ingredients for 2 of our ordered meals.... BUT room was comfy, clean and quiet

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

I would like to apologize that your experience was not to your expectations. I can confidently state that the condition of the hallway is certainly not commonplace and we will ensure our engineering team is notified to ensure these issues do not affect any future stays. I also am sorry our restaurant ran out of stock for the meals you ordered. This also does not happen often.

We appreciate your feedback - these comments only assist us in becoming a better property for our guests. Thank you very much for your time and we hope that you will come back to visit for a much better experience!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I travel to Waco on business monthly. For the price and value that this hotel brings I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They are very accommodating. We arrived early and needed to get some work done. They gave me access to wifi and allowed me to go to the executive lounge to complete my work while my room was being cleaned.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you.

We are try our best to accomodate our guests whenever possible. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is probably the nicest hotel in Waco. It's pricey, but they can price higher because there is no other alternative. Definitely better than the Courtyard Marriott across the street.

My family and I stayed on the top floor which is the executive level with executive lounge. Lounge had good options for breakfast, so we didn't even need to eat out. They also offer a light dinner which is nice. Lounge food and drinks are complimentary except for alcohol. Definitely worth the premium to stay on the executive level. MS. RUBY in the executive lounge provided world-class customer service!!

Worst thing about the hotel is the trash can in the bathroom. It's supposed to be a designer-looking trash can but the functionality is terrible. It's so slim that I could fit very little in there.

I'm from a big city and usually stay in big cities, so my comparison is a little biased. Overall, this is a good hotel in a small town.

Room Tip: Executive level is worth the premium.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments about Ms. Ruby. She is great and we are lucky to have her here. We are glad your stay with us went well. I will bring up the trashcan size to our chief engineer.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at the Hilton multiple times during fall 2013 for various sporting events and to visit my son at Baylor. The service is always great and the staff very friendly. The first place I always look when I travel to Waco is the Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments and are glad your stays with us have gone well.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I always stay at a Hilton property because of the amount of travel I do. I was not disappointed. The staff was courteous and attentive. My room was clean and quiet. I love the full breakfast option available at this chain, and it is my "go to" hotel whenever possible.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to hear we are your "go to" hotel when you are in the Waco area and that your stay was a nice one. We also Thank You for being a Hilton HHonors member.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

This was one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in while traveling. When we checked in Alvin was at the desk, and was very accommodating in all we asked for. The room was well decorated and very comfortable. The hotel is close to shopping and lots of places to eat, within walking distance. For breakfast we went down to the dinning room and had a very nice meal of fruit, they had a choice of Buffett. When I went to get the car, which they have a large area for parking, you could pull up under a large canapé.

Stayed: January 2014
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear your stay went so well and you were able to enjoy our restaurant and some of our nearby attractions. Alvin does a great job taking care of our guests; thank you for recognizing him.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.