“One of the best places in Waxahachie”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuscan Slice

Tuscan Slice
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“One of the best places in Waxahachie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Found this to be our favorite place in Waxahachie. Pizza is good. Cannelloni is good. Chicken marsala is good.
This isn't the best Italian food place, but it is the best in Waxahachie. We've always had good service - even when crowded. On weekends there's a wait, but on weekdays its easy to get in and get a seat.
Kids menu lets kids make their own pizza if they want - or the kitchen can make it.
They have a big banquet room for reservations in the back.
Good food, family friendly.

• Visited March 2014

Ennis, Texas
“Bad service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

This has been the worst customer experience at this restaurant yet. I walked in and say at the bar where it took the staff several minutes to acknowledge that I had sat down. I had to ask for silverware when my food arrived and I'm done with my meal and still waiting on the bread that I was promised when I ordered my meal and again when I was delivered my food. False apologies given and I already heard the excuses given to the prime next to me! Waste of time this evening. Manager did come speak to me because I guess the bartender was able to at least acknowledge that I was annoyed. Won't be coming back for awhile!

5 Thank Heather H
Waxahachie, Texas
“Fresh.....Out of the Oven”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We enjoy Tuscan Slice. They have very good, brick oven pizza. The crust wasn't as crispy as I prefer on our last visit. I also like their gluten free pizza. The only other thing I've ever ordered there is the crab cake salad which is also very good. Sometimes the servers do not seem to be well trained. They are a bit pricy. The atmosphere is nice. They are typically busy. One of the best restaurants in town.

Waxahachie, Texas
“atmosphere...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything about Tuscan Slice is good...eclectic atmosphere...very good food...bread is yum and different from other itialian restaurants. Always good service and the prices are fare.

Glen Rose, Texas
“Not as good as I expected. Crab meat smelled fishy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

The shrimp breading took away from the pasta. Overall it was disappointing. Salad not as fresh or as tasty as I would have liked.