“Great Thai Food”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are a family oriented dine-in restaurant. We serve authentic Thai and Chinese food. Every dish is cooked to order. We offer drive through pick-up for those on the run. Catering is also offered.
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Glad that a thai restaurant came into town. They have great thai food that wont disappoint. This place is second in line next to my favorite thai place in Arlington-Taste of Thai off of Arkansas.

There are newer reviews for Golden Spice Asian Cuisine

Reviewed 25 April 2013

The wife and I were really in the mood for Asian food, but we were let down hard! If they just had Thai iced tea it would be worth the effort to stop here but no go! My wife and I ordered completely different items so we could try more items but they all were bad! The food didn't seem fresh, the veggies all seemed wilted. For the price just go thru a drive thru or even go to a mall it would be better.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Attentive service with a smile. i simply adored the staff. Restaurant interior was clean. An interesting mix of contemporary and Thai arts and decorations adorned the walls. Seating was a mix of family style wooden tables and booths. Piped in music was American.
Menu was an eclectic mix of Thai and Chinese dishes. There were some vegetarian options. I had the Thai red curry with tofu served with white rice. My food was outstanding.
I'd visited Thailand before, and the dish I had at the Golden Spice rivaled the best dishes I´d eaten in Thailand. Spicy, delicious, and healthy. Thai food is the best, and no better place to have some than at the Golden Spice. If I lived locally, I'd dine here often.

1  Thank rucksack67
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Excellent Variety in Oriental dishes. Not only Chinese, but excellent Vietnamese and Thai fare. Great opportunity if you should wish to be a tad more adventurous. Cute, as they will ask to be certain that you are aware of what might you be wishing to order. Price, promptness is very good also.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. Everything that I have ordered has been very tasteful and well prepared. The staff is very professional and friendly. We are fortunate to have this quality of food so close to our home.