Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
    • Breakfast included
    • Pool
    Texas Inn Motel(Waxahachie)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsnice hotelhi expressstayed herefront desknon smoking floormin ridenice stayonly real complaintwithin walking distancedecent placelocation is greatan upgradestaff was friendlyrecommend this hotelclean roomsnext morningroad trip
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 19 April 2013

The staff, Kenzie was the best that I have experience in a long time. She was wonderful along with her staff. Kenzie assisted with making sure our days in the hotels were the best that one could offer in the form of first class service. Kenzie and her staff did not need to go out of the box to make us feel welcome and assisted us with getting familiar with the area due to the first time in town. Being a Platinum member with InterContinental Hotels Group and a Diamond member with the Hilton Hotel group, the service from Kenzie and staff is in my top 2 list of stays in the United States. My last night in the hotel, I got sick, the night auditor assisted me that made me feel better. The service at this hotel deserves a blue ribbon. First Class Service all the way.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
    2  Thank WorldTraveler19999
    Reviewed 4 April 2013

Stayed here while working in the area. Very nice hotel and fantastic staff. Located next to lots of stores and restaurants that travelers will find very handy and helpful. While the hotel did not have a actual gym, their is a Anytime fitness down the road that has a very good staff as well

Room Tip: Top floor is nice and quiet
    • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

We wanted to try out the Galaxy drive-in theater in Ennis,Tx during a road trip. After checking out a few places in Ennis to stay, we almost scrapped the idea because none of the overnight accommodations felt safe enough, the cringe factor pulling into a few places was disappointing and we almost decided to scrap the idea. We kept driving on I45 until we found this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. It had all of the expected qualities of this chain. Modest pool, a few treadmills(good working order)decent free breakfast. Very comfortable beds and linens. What impressed me was 1. Very polite &friendly staff. 2. CLEANEST hotel I have stayed in... ever. I'm not kidding. Even the public restroom in the lobby was immaculate. If you are traveling through the area, don't hesitate to stop. ( Side note: Drive-in theater was about 20 min ride from here, but well worth the extra travel time to stay somewhere clean and safe)

• Stayed: March 2013
    1  Thank Bnnyh
    Reviewed 12 January 2013

After an 8 hour drive we were ready to relax. This hotel was just what we ordered. The bed was comfy and the room was spotless. We made use of the refrigerator and used the microwave to pop corn. After a few hours rest we walked next door to Carinos and enjoyed a delicious meal.
    You can't go wrong if you decide to stay here. Breakfast had lots of choices and everything was fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank wwjd1947
    Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

I checked in late on January 5th and I had been sick for 5 days already and getting worse each day....
    The Night Auditor Lady was compassionate and offered me extra bottles of cold water to help me. Very polite, and genuinely concerned for my condition.
    And the room was OUTSTANDING, even though I was too sick to enjoy my stay, the SUPER SOFT BED AND PILLOWS did help reduce my discomfort while trying to sleep...
    This will be a new addition to my travel plans.

• Stayed: January 2013