“Last Visit”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Worth, TX
“Last Visit”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

The meal was not terrible but I won't eat there again. My wife didn't care for her catfish plate and my mesquite shrimp was pretty blah. That and stale dinner rolls make for an unsatisfactory meal. Plus, no credit cards accepted.

Visited April 2013

Weatherford, Texas
“Always good homecooked food”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Good food and good service. Everyone in the family enjoys the atmosphere and food, one of the top 5 in Weatherford. Must try

Visited November 2012
Red Deer, Canada
“Home style cooking”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Being celiac I was a little leery going into this place but I found I was ok when they were told what I couldn't eat. They sure served a lot of potato chips with meals. My family liked it, good value for your dollar. Wasn't my kind of place but, meh each to there own. You don't like it don't go back, my baked chicken and potatoes was ok.

• Visited March 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Going downhill or my standards are going way up!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I have lived in this town for seven, almost eight years. I have eaten here countless times at each meal time. On my last visit, I had to swat at flies that were going for my food, had my meal thrown down on the table, saw a fly in the pie case, overheard two waitresses yelling at each other and got sick within a hour of eating there. I will never go back as it was gross and dirty. Never ever again.

• Visited December 2012
“Breakfast menu”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

The food is great, but I have an extreme allergy to msg, and I think they use a lot of it based on reactions I have had from eating there. It is a great price for the amount of food you get and it is definitely down home cooking.

Visited December 2012