Quest Inn Motel
Candlewood Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$122
Hampton.com
Super 8 Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$56
US$53
Priceline
US$123
US$110
Quality Inn & Suites(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$60
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We were there on a rainy day and had gotten wet fixing a problem on our car. All I wanted was a hot shower and to go to sleep. There was no hot water, there were 3 dead roaches in the room (thank goodness they were dead!), and the trucks outside were SO loud. Wish I had paid the extra $20 to stay somewhere nicer.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Ssee4
Reviewed 23 July 2007

I stayed here for a couple of days. The staff is very friendly. They have a maint. man who got up at 1 am to fix our a/c for us. The front desk staff was very helpful and always there to answer any questions that I had. There is a rest right next door with really good food. I would suggest this Inn to anyone who wanted a good restful night. The prices are good and the place is very clean.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 June 2007

From the previous reviews I thought I'd give it a try. I called & they are now Quest Hotels. I booked a room for 1. They only had 2 queens in NS. The place is dirty. I got up at 2am & got duct tape from my truck to tape the a/c because it made so much noise. My reccomendation is to keep driving....don't stop here. Price $59.00.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Plainview, texas
Reviewed 15 February 2003

Up side;Very nice front desk help. Only $45 for 2 queen. Rooms are very clean. Nice beds. small round table with two chairs. Coffee maker. Hair dryer. We liked that the heating/cooling unit was up high on the wall near the bathroom. not low under the window blowing the curtains up.Down side; No HBO, no shampoo/cream rinse no continental breakfast Note: We stayed two nights and felt very secure and comfortable. Quiet, peaceful quest around us.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member