“Management ruins the value of the stay”
Review of Quality One Motel

Quality One Motel
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Reviewed 3 December 2012

There was a choice if 3 motels at this exit. We stopped here because if it's being across the street from the truck stop & advertised a 35/night rate outside. We were met by a woman who didn't seem to or care to speak english well. We proceeded to fill out the card & when she told it's the room rate it was over $50. We have a small dog which would have cost another $10. I challenged the price if the room & was given an excuse that it was for those with some discount card. When I asked about AARP she said she was already giving us a dis.count, a two bed room for price of a single.I would have left but my husband is a nicer guy and tired. WE told her the dog would stay in the car. When we were parking I walked the dog before going into the room and was approached by a ound man, again not speaking good english who was rude & insisted that we better not allow the dog in the room. We know pets are not always welcome in places and we don't have a problem leaving the dog in the vehicle in cooler weather. I understand people protecting their investmenoperty, however attitude& service count a long ways to gd value. Ra

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank journey42

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I got a room at this motel on 3-12-12 and it was the worst room i have ever stayed in.
i will never stay there again there is no coffee pots in room and the room smell bad and the front desk was rude and i stay in this room for about 2 hrs and i call the front desk and told them to get my check ready because i was going to stay in this nasty room. i call the front desk after i was in the room for 30 min to ask for my money back and they refuse to give it back to me so i got my check and got out of there

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2008

We stay at 0* to 5* places. And, rate them based on value for $ spent. This motel was found by luck. We pulled of Interstate to look at motel that was on GPS. No way. So, saw Quality Inn across I-20 and drove that direction. Saw this 'Quality One Motel' and I said lets look. All units ground floor with parking in front of room. Something we like.
The place looked to have been just remodeled. Like major. Therefore, we got a room (king bed) for $55 total cost. Went to the room and said Wow! This is great. Large room, very spacious, bathroom area was largest we had seem in a long time. Room had free internet (it worked). Believe there was a frig., and nice TV. Everything worked just fine. The place had a new pool and Jacuzzi. Both nice! A little noise from Interstate and truck stop. Nevertheless, price for what we got - Excellent! Ice machine worked fine. Listen to this (I was shocked). Next to the ice machine was a standard soda dispenser. Coke's, etc. The cost was not $1.25, $1.00, $.75. Just $.50 per can of soda. I had to look twice.
The place was not busy. Maybe five cars for the night. I sure hope this place makes it and maintains its standards.
Finally, cleanliness. The room was 'perfectly clean' when we checked in. I left the largest room tip I ever have. With a note saying 'thank you for such a clean room.'
Sure, hope this place makes. Last thought, look at room before you buy. They might have changed, I hope not. I will stop again.
I have photos and will try to remember to add later.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Isle 'n Sun