“Best Mexican Food Around! ”

Antonio's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We are regulars here and the wait staff always takes great care of us! We eat here several times a month. Sometimes weekly! The food is great! Love it!

1  Thank Chelsea C

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The food is good, we have liked everything we have had there. We usually sit in the bar and have sangria then eat, we have tried a lot of different dishes and they are all good.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Average quality food, but only so-so for Tex Mex food. Waitstaff OK. Needs to be cleaner. Much better options nearby.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Wow this is the best place to eat! The manager even recognized us from the last time that we were there and made a special trip to our table to check on us. It was very close the Hampton Inn hotel that we stayed at so we liked that. The prices were so low but the food was the best ever! Even the wait staff were very professional and courteous. I will go back every chance I get.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I was with my husband doing a service call, we passed this place on the way. It was lunch time the parking lot was full thought hmmm must be good(not). We stop to see for ourselves. Quite possibly the absolute worst food we have ever eat. (A can of dog food would have been better). My husband had beef enchilads I had cheese. My first bite had enough onion for the two that came I sent it back ordered it with no onions which caused a small gathering in the kitchen. However I now know all the onion was to give flavor. While waiting for the waitress to come get my plate the manager came out and walked by our table an never said a word about the plate of food sitting on the end of the table with only one bite taken he did however stop an talk to the people in the booth beside us. He said business was good wow I do not know how. About ten minutes after taking that one bite (mouthful) of onion I got indigestion and it got worse and worse. I had to take 4 tums and that was not enough. About an hour after we left my husband started having a fire in his belly we could not get home fast enough thank God we have 2 restrooms. We both kept them occupid for an hour. I told my husband I never want to eat out again. I will find a good recipe for beef an cheese enchilads an make them myself.