“Very nice location!”

Candlewood Suites Weatherford
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
“Very nice location!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Nice rooms with kitchenette. Nice large bathroom. A variety of channels on tv. There is a nice indoor pool. They are also pet friendly. The price was a little high, but worth it because you get what you pay for.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MortimerT

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Booked for 1 night and loved the enviroment and very quite suites that I booked another night. Very nice and helpful staff, a superjob in cleaniness. Felt very safe here, while traveling solo. Chetan Panchal was very helpful and made my stay much more enjoyable, also asked me if I had any comments or suggestions about this hotel. Was very impressed that he wanted to know how I felt about my stay. Will stay at this suite again.

Room Tip: Inform the staff when checking in that you need to be on the bussiness floor if your solo.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was traveling through this city along with my wife and granddaughter on our way to San Diego, CA. This is a new hotel located right off the interstate surrounded by many places to eat and service stations all around. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The room had a full size refrigerator, cold air condition, very spacious, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 1ibrahim
Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband is here on business/company training/company paid stay for two weeks. Chetan Panchal and the staff made us feel very welcome and are very helpful. We were very satisfied with our room and service. Our room is large,its like an efficiency, very clean. We have a kitchen with a refrigerator, sink top, cooking range top, dishes, cooking utensils, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and table/desk. There is a Waffle house down the street,free breakfast vouchers at the front desk. I brought my Xoom and we were given username and pass for Wifi. The hotel has computers downstairs if you dont have an ipad or laptop. Large flat screen TV/DVD player/TV channel listing. Large, firm, comfortable bed,lots of pillows, dresser, bedside stand with phone,alarm clock, wall lamps and A/C. We also have a large leather recliner, very nice, comfortable. Spacious closet. Large restroom, lots of towels, hairdryer. The view from our window towards the back of the hotel is amazing. Lots of trees and a winding road, very private. Privacy is a plus. Those are just a few things not to mention the laundry, gym, the candlewood cupboard, library, complimentary movie s, indoor/ heated pool, gazebo with gas grill. We are totally satisfied and will be here for another week and a half. We are looking forward to the annual Peach festival right down the street, huge event. Last year reports show 45000 people plus! We look forward to coming back to candlewood suites in the future. Location is great, 20 mins from Fort Worth, easy access to I-20, right off of S. Main, lots of shopping centers and restaurants and of course Walmart.

Room Tip: Non-smoking
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We sold our home in 24 hours and needed a place to stay for two months! We have two pets, also. We checked various hotels in the Weatherford area, where I work. By far Candlewood Suites had the best rates and was a relatively new property in the area. The stay was a challenge due to two months in a hotel room with two pets, but the staff at the CS made the stay comfortable and convenient. The hotel is kept clean, the rooms are comfortable, provide internet, and flat screen tv, and kitchens. Usually when we travel for leisure, Candlewood Suites has not been our choice. However, I must say that the staff at this property was AWESOME and made our stay comfortable and pleasant. The rate could not be beat and our two dogs, who are a part of our family were welcomed. Much thanks to all the staff!

Room Tip: We had a room that was a bit larger and away from the elevator which helped.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelAddict1955
North Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I chose the Candlewood Suites primarily so that a colleague and I could use my room for meetings over a few days. This arrangement worked well. While I did not make use of the entire kitchen, it was nice to have a refrigerator, dishes, and a sink in the room. The bed was quite comfortable and the bathroom was nice. Everything was clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even allowing my colleague to make use of their faxing capability. I would stay here again when I come to town.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Clean large room, very nice. Pet friendly but will cost $25.00. Extra roll-a-way is $10.00, which is a little ridiculous. Overall staff is very nice and a very clean place to stay. Right off the freeway, easy on and off. Well lite parking lot.

• Stayed December 2012