“Best Experience Ever!!!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
The Villages, United States
“Best Experience Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel and location was by far the best experience we have ever had in hotel service and accommodations in all of our 12 years of traveling throughout the United State. The check in was very easy and we had the young man assist us in fixing a little problem TV. At our breakfast we were greeted by a lovely lady who made our waffles and made sure we had everything we needed. At our check out the young lady was very quick to assist us and the manager also asked us to make sure our accommodations were to our expectations.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Thank you Katherine for the kind words, I'm glad our hotel was the best experience you had so far in a hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thank's again Katherine!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Gilmer, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The staff at this Best Western Plus hotel should be commended for their helpful attitude. When I visited this property, I was suffering from severe sciatic nerve pain in my right leg. The staff very graciously carried my luggage from my car to the room, and they carried them back to the car when I checked out. They did this without me having to ask. The rooms at this property are very large and spacious. They also provide a quiet atmosphere. I heard no noise at all during my stay. It is an excellent value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Donald for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us also there was someone to giving you a hand with your luggage. I hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thanks again Donald!
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I booked this hotel last minute for an overnight trip to visit my husband's daughter, who's ten. Part of its appeal was an indoor, heated pool and breakfast. All of us really enjoyed our stay from check in to check out. We were running late, so my hubby called to confirm someone would be available to check us in. The gentleman he spoke with was super friendly and assured him it was no problem. When we arrived and I went inside to check in the gentleman working the desk was incredibly friendly and efficient. I asked for a late checkout since we were checking in late, and he graciously gave me an extra hour with no hassle. The room itself was large, comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. There was a sitting area, a little wet bar with a fridge and microwave, a desk, and two beds. Plenty of room for the three of us to move around. The beds were comfortable, which is hugely important to me since I work for a mattress company. We had a great night of sleep, and in the morning we enjoyed a lovely breakfast in their main lobby area. There was a wonderfully sweet woman working the breakfast setup that was so attentive to our daughter - she really spent time engaging her in conversation. After breakfast we enjoyed the indoor, heated pool which was fabulous. What a bonus to swim in 55 degree weather inside a heated building in a nice warm pool. There's a great little hot tub as well. We didn't want to get out! Check-out was just as easy and efficient as check in, and the gentlemen working behind the desk were kind enough to give our daughter a couple extras of the soap she really liked - very sweet. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will be back anytime we're in Weatherford. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you Allison for choosing our hotel to stay in Weatherford. Not only that but thank you for the kind words, I'm really glad you and your family enjoyed there stay here. I can't wait to see yall next time and I'll make sure we give your husband's daughter extra soap :). Thank you again Allison!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Jaccuzzi Suite for our anniversary. It was wonderful! From the room to the staff - everything was perfect. We had a great time and would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you Click for choosing our hotel in Weatherford to stay for yall's anniversary! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us in our beautiful suite. Hope to see yall in the near future! Again thank you!
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Amazing hotel and extremely impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I have always been disappointed with other Best Westerns but thought i would give this a try since it was a PLUS hotel and it was fabulous. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great as well and there was always someone there to offer to make you waffles. I will definitely use this hotel again A++++++

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for staying with us Aussiechica! Me and the staff are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Also I'm glad your views on Best Western has change. And I hope one of these day's I get to see Hawaii because I need a vacation...lol. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future!
Lufkin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

After trying almost every other hotel in Weatherford, we have chosen this one as our official "home away from home" since we come here so often to visit relatives. We have stayed here about 6-8 times a year for years! It's very clean, the beds are GREAT, check-in is a breeze, the managers/owners are the friendliest around, and the breakfast hostess is one of a kind. The cost is also a great value. We love staying here and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a hotel in the Weatherford, Texas area. I'm greatful for the opportunity to review this wonderful facility and marvelous staff!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, as the entire hotel was recently remodeled. We have stayed on every floor and it...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you Suzy for staying with us but also for the amazing kind words! Me and the staff are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to see yall next time! :)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We hadn't stayed at a Best Western in a number of years and decided to give this one a try. We found a pleasant, recently renovated hotel with nicely designed suite-type rooms which we favor at a very competitive price. As it turned out, we were one of the few guests that night so we had the full attention of the helpful staff. We will add Best Westerns to the other chains we consider for future trips.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you Walter for staying with us but not only that, thank you for the kinds words. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see yall in the near future! Thanks again.