Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Super 8 Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$62
Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$80
ClarionHotels
US$122
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$110
Quality One Motel(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn & Suites(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$82
QualityInn
US$123
US$110
Econo Lodge(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
All reviewsmeeting roomi highly recommend this hotellook no furthertexas shaped wafflesplace to stayexcellent hotelovernight staywedding partybeds were comfortableindoor poolbreakfast roomenjoyed our staythe entire hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulking roomdefinitely stay here againa great stay
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have stayed here several times and really love the friendly atmosphere,and their desire to make your stay wonderful.I always stay on top floor because of working nights they help by putting me away from elevator which always helps.Pillows very soft, towels soft very clean.Breakfast if very good the little lady makes your waffle for you.Good cold juice and they switch out food so it's not the same everyday.If there's anything I have a problem with is the swimming pool I swim for excerise and there are swim classes going ALL DAY in that pool the teacher makes you feel very uncomfortable ,they should limit her time there I tried several times to come down to swim and she always had someone in the pool sometimes screaming kids.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you Isla for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry the teachers made you feel very uncomfortable, I will make sure and talk so next time a guest wants to swim they don't feel uncomfortable. Thank you again Isla, hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We generally stay at the Super 8 in Weatherford. But we wanted to swim and the outdoor pool this time of the year would not be great, if open at all. Thought we would chance our second "plus" hotel of the trip. Now we have two great hotels in Weatherford. The biggest difference between this "rebrand" and a new one, is the rooms seem a little smaller. Still had room for a king bed and a couch. The pool was great. Nice and big with salt water. Had a little trouble with the wi-fi, and was telling them on checkout. The clerk pointed to the man already working on it. Love the 12 o'clock checkout time.
We'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you Robert for trying us out. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sorry you had trouble with the wi-fi, the cable company finally got it fixed. I hope to see yall in the near feature. Thank you again Robert!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I gave this hotel a second chance since the rooms are very nice and they have been redone. The hotel used to be a Comfort Suites and had such bad reviews they rebranded it. The owners will have the same problem even though the rooms are nice. They try to save money by not offering the quality of breakfast most Best Western Plus's have and I know my lotion and conditioner had been used, they were only half full. This time there were too many people in each room and lots of kids in a group and it was extremely noisy. I will pay an extra ten dollars and stay at the Marriott Fairfield across the street next time. The breakfast was awful and I bought breakfast out both days. The lady who does the breakfast is a crabby old woman who is rude to the guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Yvonne, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us, it was a really busy weekend for us. Feel free to contact me Yvonne, if you would like to discuss the issues, you can contact me at BWPlusweatherford@gmail.com or call me at 817-599-3300. Again please accept our sincere apology Yvonne.

Kishen M.
Asst. GM

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel and location was by far the best experience we have ever had in hotel service and accommodations in all of our 12 years of traveling throughout the United State. The check in was very easy and we had the young man assist us in fixing a little problem TV. At our breakfast we were greeted by a lovely lady who made our waffles and made sure we had everything we needed. At our check out the young lady was very quick to assist us and the manager also asked us to make sure our accommodations were to our expectations.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you Katherine for the kind words, I'm glad our hotel was the best experience you had so far in a hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thank's again Katherine!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The staff at this Best Western Plus hotel should be commended for their helpful attitude. When I visited this property, I was suffering from severe sciatic nerve pain in my right leg. The staff very graciously carried my luggage from my car to the room, and they carried them back to the car when I checked out. They did this without me having to ask. The rooms at this property are very large and spacious. They also provide a quiet atmosphere. I heard no noise at all during my stay. It is an excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Donald for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us also there was someone to giving you a hand with your luggage. I hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thanks again Donald!