Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Candlewood Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$53
Priceline
US$129
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$67
Priceline
US$120
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmeeting roomi highly recommend this hotellook no furthertexas shaped wafflesplace to stayexcellent hotelovernight staywedding partybeds were comfortableindoor poolbreakfast roomenjoyed our staythe entire hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulking roomdefinitely stay here againa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very clean, amazing service, friendly staff, near food and shopping.
As soon as the doors open you feel at home. This hotel is the only place we stay when we are in town! The complimentary breakfast has so many varieties and the hotel always smells and looks so clean.

• Stayed: July 2014
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Thank you 0nH0liday for choosing our hotel, the staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you when y'all are in the Weatherford area. Thanks again and I like your title :)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great breakfast! Fresh fruit - A variety of cereals - milk, juices and lo fat yogurt! The rooms were so quiet that I slept like a baby. The hotel is so clean outside and inside it looks like a mansion. I was so impressed with the service staff who quickly accommodated me even though I did not have a reservation and it was very late when I arrived. I was even able to work out in their fitness center.

Room Tip: Look at the cleanliness and neatness of the lobby!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you T_Carr14 for choosing our hotel in the Weatherford area. The staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see y'all in the near future. Thanks again :)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This property looks and feels brand new. talking with the owner reveals it to be at least five years or longer. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would go out of my way to stop here again. The breakfast area is small but plenty adequate. All if the food was fresh and tasty. The room was completely clean and smelled good.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are mini suites.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you ArturroNasney for staying with us but also thank you for the kind words. :)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband's family reunion was over the 4th of July weekend. Meeting room very accessible.
Room was spotless, owners on site and very attentive, dog friendly!, breakfast had a wide assortment: No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us Jgjg50, the staff and I are glad y'all enjoyed your your stay with us. Hope to see you in the future. Thanks again :)

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The manager was friendly and he worked hard to meet our needs. The breakfast was delicious and very filling. The hotel is in a great location near stores and restaurants. There are both a cracker barrel and a walmart nearby. We would definetely stay hear again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Weatherford, and thank you for the kind comments. I'm sure missing California Inn & Out burgers. :)