“Wosrt hotel I have been”

Super Value Inn - Weatherford
Super Value Inn - Weatherford
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Wosrt hotel I have been”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I ask for a no smoking room they give me one smoking one, my shower just have hot water, my refrigerator wasn't working and the front desk guy was the most rude person ever is better spend a few more dollas in other one this one is pretty bad

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Jose_Miguel_Gonzalez

Reviewed 19 November 2011

The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. It was comfortable and reasonably priced as well.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Fordtmck
California
Reviewed 15 August 2008

Choose this hotel because it was the cheaper then most of the hotels in the town. I was very pleased with the location. Many stores and eating establishments in the area. We were able to walk to Logans Roadhouse for dinner. My room was on the first floor. It was a nice size room with 2 queen beds and micro/fridge. We even took our son to the pool which was very nice. The area around the pool was very clean as well as the hotel lobby, hall way and room. The only thing that I noticed that was not acceptable to me was there was no plug for the drain in the bathtub. I used a washcloth so that my son could take a bath. The tub also had some mold in places where the grout has not been cleaned very well. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.

• Liked — Location and cleanliness of the room.
  • Disliked — no coffee maker in the room/limited selection for breakfast
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
West Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2008

After reading the one review I did not reserve the room. I had contacted the city hall and they had me an address to go to . I drove 5 hours on my motorcycle to weatherford found the motorcycle shop " Family Powersports" they was very close "just what I needed" I found the room tidy and clean, after the heat I had wished for a pool . I had a frige, and microwave, and stove I didn't use but was clean. After my stay I have nothing bad to say nothing bad at all... for what I needed this worked out just right. Roomy big clean bed. ... Nice people that deal;t with me... Thumbs up.....

• Liked — It was very clost to the Motorcycle shop I was going to
  • Disliked — No pool
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Arizona
Reviewed 5 July 2006

My wife & I made reservations with the Weatherford,TX 'Best Value Inn' & because of situations cancelled 1 day before arrival date. I got an email stating the cancellation# and all. When I reviewed my cr. card activity a few days later not only was the charge for the days stay we had origianlly booked and cancelled ; there was a charge for almost $450.00 as well.
I called the motel, the headquarters ot the B.V.Inn co & got nowhere. No return calls and no further contact from them . It took me three mo. before getting the entire matter settled even though the cr. card co. had the info . SOme of the info from the motel itself was bogus & that slowed the process dramaticall.
We would suggest anyone contemplating a stay with this motel chain that they opt for a different one or pay in cash.

5 Thank tnfran

Travellers are raving about these Weatherford hotels