“Great property, great locate & great staff”

Motel 6 Weatherford
Motel 6 Weatherford
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Laguna Vista, Texas
“Great property, great locate & great staff”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am a traveling medical professional & when I received a 13 week contract at the local hospital, I contacted Bob, the owner & proprietor, about lodging for that period.The rate was so reasonable that I did not look at any other motels or short term lease apartments.

Bob & his staff were great. The property is well kept & very secure. At least 2 other guest were there on work contracts as long as mine or longer. Both seemed happy w/ their accommodations. My room was fine, not large,but comfortable w/ a flat scene TV, cable & WiFi access, half size refrigerator w/ freezer compartment & most important, a very comfortable queen size bed. The towels were changed every day & the bed linens weekly. The room was always clean & quiet. As it turned out, I spent 20 weeks at the hospital. Thanks to everyone, the time flew by.

If I am ever requested to return to Weatherford, I will be calling Bob & his first thing!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Marshfield, Missouri
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Spent the weekend at Motel 6 in Weatherford with my wife and two of my kids. We were in town for a wedding reception which happen to fall on the weekend of the Parker County Peach Festival. I don't think you can find more value for your money. We were greeted at the front desk by the owner and another employee and the check in went smooth. The owner and his wife are almost always around and very friendly and helpful. Anything we asked for was taken care of immediately. I would stay here again, and probably will sometime in the future. If you haven't been to the peach festival I would highly recommend it. Good times and great peaches.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here one night for 65.00$ after checking into the room found cockroaches running around our room. Told managment and they said its no big deal. They said "its texas so theres bugs everywhere, other customers dont complane when they see bugs" so tells me this happens a lot.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank albinoneko
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

This is actually the 2nd time we have stayed there and oddly enough got the same room almost 1 year later. We we're very happy with the room, staff, service and cleanliness and it was the nicest motel 6 we have encountered. It had all the normal ammenities but did not offer even a continental breakfast. However, they made up for it by offering a 15% discount to either waffle house or dennys, both close by. The price was reasonable and the bed was comfy. I must also mention my husband was excited to find it had night stands on BOTH sides of the bed as he is not usually able to beat me to the side with the handy stand...lol!

• Stayed February 2014
Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stay here ever so often and we love it!! Clean rooms and great customer service. They tell you how you are everytime you pass, and its always a great price. One morning we got 4inches or ice and the manager himself came out and cleared our windsheild. We thank him and this hotel! Very great

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I recently traveled to Weatherford, Texas to visit family and friends, having never stayed in Motel 6 before I was somewhat apprehensive. Based on my brother's recommendation, I booked 7 nights in this hotel, other than being somewhat difficult to find, I was elated with my stay. The front desk was courteous and friendly, the entire staff that I encountered was very friendly and accommodating, the room (while somewhat spartan) was clean, comfortable and in good repair. I'll stay at this hotel again during my next trip to Weatherford.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Tucson
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is the nicest Motel 6 I have stayed at. The staff was very helpful and efficient. Everyone was friendly. We have dogs and were told at the time of checking in that upon checking out we would need to let them know so they could inspect the room for any damage. I thought this was a great idea. That way I knew the room was in good shape when we arrived and they would know it was good when we left. They came to the room immediately when I called and didn't delay our checking out at all. I would stay there again and would recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed October 2013