“I would definitely stay again”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
“I would definitely stay again”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Our car broke down and we wound up at this place after the mechanic recommended it. It was 112 outside so we were thrilled to find a nice cool place after sitting in the heat waiting for a tow truck. The rooms were very clean and office staff nice. There was not a wide variety of places to eat within walking distance tho

• Stayed August 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Crowley, Texas
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband, my 18 month old daughter, and I needed a place to stay for 3 weeks while waiting to move into a new home. We have had a really great experience here! The room is clean and quiet and the staff have been very helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the smoking rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jill S
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Can I give this a ZERO rating?!!! Terrible experience. John, the manager, has zero people skills. He is rude and accused us of having fake IDs even though I had booked online, had my AZ drivers license and my credit card. I had stayed in 2 other hotels that week since I was travelling to a convention and this was the only hotel that gave us trouble. He even threatened to call the police because he would not listen to me that AZ drivers licenses have expiration dates that are far in the future. Mine is in 2058. Ignorant staff, rude, and excuses their rudeness by saying they have the right to collect information. I did not hesitate and was not rude about giving my information so I had no problem with that. I did have a problem with him falsely accusing me of having a fake id and threatening me with calling the police. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at this sad excuse of a hotel chain!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DaphneD718

Travellers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Central Texas
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

No frills, but we weren't looking for frills. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good wi-fi. We slept late on Sunday morning and did not take advantage of the breakfast, so can't comment on that. Kind, attentive attendant at the front desk. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, California, USA
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Wonderful new little hotel. Great price, great staff, great beds. I saw some of the bad reviews and was a little hesitant, but I didn't see any issues of concern during my stay. The staff was professional and extra nice. There are few amenities but that's something one should expect for the good low price. I would compare the rooms to some of the bigger hotels. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: If you have a issues going up the stairs then you might request a ground-floor room. They don't...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Tyler
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Bugs in room. Ice Machine broke. Staff unfriendly. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke when walked in. Staff at desk stated that water was not safe to drink.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank BullardTraveler
Akron
Reviewed 25 February 2010

very good value. comfortable beds..not much for breakfast..staff courteous..we liked it rooms was clean and neat..

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple