“Second stay here and still good!”

Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
UK
“Second stay here and still good!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Receptionist was helpful on arrival. We were in a King room that was clean and comfy. About average size. Had a good nights sleep. Didn't have time for breakfast or the pool sadly as it was just a quick stop over.

We did have a chair with one wheel missing off the bottom that made it unsteady but the receptionist brought another one up within minutes.

The motel was a decent price and lived up to our expectations.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
St. George, Utah
Reviewed 12 May 2012

This is the nicest Sleep Inn I ever stayed in, usually use Comfort Suites, but saw it was a newer hotel and liked the pictures. I had a nice suite with sofa bed, flat screen TV, fridge, coffee maker and microwave. The bed was very comfortable, nice bath. I noticed a minor maintenance problem. The construction makes it a little difficult but there are plenty of restaurants, stores and a nice movie theatre in Weatherford. Good breakfast choices, friendly service.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
dkr7km18
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I have traveled all over the USA and this hotel management is by far the worse I have ever encountered. I had purchased a room on line and when I arrived I was told I had reserved a smoking room (that was not true) and that if I wanted a non smoking room it would be 20.00 more for the night. They put a 40.00 charge on my card for the non smoking room which was not correct. This place is family owned, their communication is poor and their English worse. The parking lot was mostly empty and the place could use business. The manager argued with me and was demeaning. It took over 45 mins to finally get a room. Heather the clerk up front is merely a transparency who the managers control through. She could not make a decision or move me to a non smoking room with out consulting the management. So I unpack and am in bed with a do not disturb on the door at 10:30pm, when the phone starts ringing. It was heather at the front desk who informed me that the manager was refunding 12.00 of the 40.00 she put on my card.
I said I have had enough of your rude behavior. I was trying to sleep. Please do not call my room again. I was so upset and unable to sleep that I literally got up and packed and left the hotel. I could not believe the lack of professionalism and their manners. The worst customer service I have seen. Classic bait and switch. You pay for room and when you get there prices go up for non smoking . That is so wrong, that is price gouging, and pure rip off especially when my hotel was prepaid online. I would not stay there and support that family for anything. Bad Bad experience that was uncalled for. Do Not Stay At this hotel and expect things to be correct! Very sad commentary on customer service. BTW the room was cheesy as well with an old worn sofa. Bait and switch game going on at this hotel so stay clear of it.

Room Tip: sofa was old and ugly in room. Room air conditioning was not working well and the room was hot. Tow...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank khiquita
UK
Reviewed 17 May 2011

The motel is surrounded by other motels and shops etc. Parking was fine but there may be problems if the motel is fully booked - it was very quiet when we stayed. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable too. The hot tub and pool also were clean and well maintained. All in all a good stay for us!

The only downside that may affect some is that there was no fly screen on the window that may make it dangerous for those with children.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
West Texas
Reviewed 9 March 2011

We had a very good trip the staff was very nice and it was very clean we really enjoyed our stay we had the bottom floor next to the pool. We told our friends about the sleep inn,We would recommend it too anybody i would give it five stars....

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
New Mexico
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I stayed here overnight on a cross-country trip, as it was mid-way between my departure and destination. This is one of the newer members of the "Choice Hotels" collection, and was an excellent place to overnight. The hotel is near the highway, but quiet. There are several family-style restaurants within a walk from the hotel, even more within a short drive. The desk manager was professional and welcoming. The hotel has an indoor pool, nicely heated for those of us who don't like cold water, AND they had foam "noodles" and balls available for pool patrons' use, so I could do a water aerobics routine. There was a hot tub next to the pool. The free breakfast was nothing special, but it WAS available and saved me both time and money. The WiFi worked well in my room. I would definitely stay here again the next time I drive through.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Susan A
Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I stayed at this Sleep Inn last month while attending my Grandfather's funeral. I was very impressed for the price, it was a truly great stay! Clean rooms, friendly service, free breakfast...it worked great for us. There is also lots of places nearby that could come in handy; restaurants (Taco Bueno, Taco Bell, McD's, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc), a gas station, Super Walmart, Starbucks, etc!

• Stayed September 2009