“AWESOME Serivce, Great Movie, and Pretty Good Food”
Review of Star Cinema Grill - CLOSED

Star Cinema Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had another amazing date with my girlfriend last night, and this time we decided on Star Cinema Grill. The service was top notch, seats SOOOO comfy, and drinks were made 100%. The only reason this is not a 5 star rating is that the bruschetta was not in any way shape or form bruscehtta, but do not let that deter you from a fantastic place!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I like the traditional AMC movie watching experience without people walking in front of you through the movie, but this place is better than Studio Movie Grill's desk chair seating. The seats were more comfortable, but I still like watching movies at a traditional theater.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Star cinema is a fun family outing. It was frustrating that service was not very good. We enjoy it. However I would say to servers your tips are better when you try a little harder. Food quality has definitely improved.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We go there often. We can take the kids if there's an age appropriate movie. The ticket prices are less than the big multiplex theaters in the area and the concessions are less expensive. If you take anyone under 17, you have to be with them at all times; the absence of loud, unruly, unattended children is one of the things that makes Star Cinema Grill so enjoyable. There's no waiting in line for food or drinks; you have a waitress or waiter who will serve you a full meal or snacks anytime before and during the show. I love the grilled shrimp tacos and fried pickles. We went twice last week. For adult night out, they offer a full bar!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great place to go see a movie. The movie we went to was sold out but still enjoyed. Only complaint was that I was one of four people. We ordered at the same time but they all got their food & finished their food before I was even served mine. I had to ask our waiter what the status of my food was. As soon as I asked he apologized and brought it to me within 3 minutes. The food was good. Will definitely choose this again over your typical movie theater.