“Great service”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Louisiana
“Great service”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Everyone from the receptionist to Ms. Leping in the dining room were just great. Awesome stay. The pool and BBQ pits were very well kept and a welcome site. The rooms were clean and spacious . Ms. Leaping was exceptionally please t to be around. Always smiling and helpful.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear bigjhig,

Thank you so much for choosing Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake for your recent stay. We are excited to know that you got to enjoy our beautiful backyard area. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and especially Leping. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire staff. They really thrive on making our guests happy. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This has been the most enjoyable stay I have ever had at a hotel. I travel a lot and stay at many higher end hotels and this beats them all. The staff was extremely kind and helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean and all the amenities were complimentary. I will absolutely look for more staybridge suites wherever my adventures take me.

• Stayed January 2014
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Tomhjr,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Staybridge Suites Houston/NASA/Clear Lake. We are so excited to hear that you love the Staybridge brand. We love our guests here and it shows in the service that our staff provides. Our goal is to create a great hotel that guests love and we need feedback to achieve this, so thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We value you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back for many more visits in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I would just like to say that my stay at Staybridge Suites could not have been improved upon in any way shape or form.I was very impressed with the staff. Everyone was very professional, polite and quick to help with anything that I might even vaguely be interested in. When ever I was just curious about something and began to express myself, the front desk would be looking things up on the the internet. Before I knew what was going on, they would be responding with suggestion and maps to the places of interest. My room was clean and spacious, with a full size kitchen and granite counter tops.The bathroom was very nice. The gym was one of the better gyms that I have seen. You are not on display like some kind of spot light show. The pool and hot tub are very enjoyable.There is also a putting green for the golfers and a poolside grill for weekend BBQ's. There is a movie room for viewing a list of free movies from their movie library. Washer and dryers are complementary and always available 24/7. The pantry is always available 24/7 for a late night snack. Tuesdays through Thursdays dinner is served at no additional cost with beer, wine, sodas, juices and teas, and desserts along with the meals. Meals range from Tacos and salads to burgers and chili dogs. Of course breakfast is served daily and fresh cookies in the evenings. Did I mention the staff was excellent. They always had a smile and would make you feel appreciated. I was at the Holiday Inn, In-Town Suites, Extended Stay and the La Quintin Inn while in Webster Texas for 5 months. My pick is Staybridge Suites as the VERY BEST PLACE TO STAY in Webster Texas. Its also located in walking distance to nice restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Some rooms have walls between the bedroom and living area and some don't. Extra closet space is...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Todd F
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Todd F.,

Thank you so much for choosing the Staybridge Suites Houston/NASA/Clear Lake. It makes myself and my staff extremely happy to know that you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel. We strive to make every guest have an enjoyable experience and when get feedback like you provided, it validates that we are going in the right direction. We are so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy and utilize our amenities. Thank you for your kind words. On behalf of myself and my staff I would like to thank you for being our guest. It was our pleasure having you here and we hope to see you soon!

Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I've stayed at Staybridge before and was just as nice as all the others. Very attentive staff and was very clean. Great option if you are in the area. I had a problem with a HDMI cable missing and they were there within minutes to replace it. I stay in the area every couple months for a few days and this is my new standard.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Rick O,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. We know that you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we are thrilled that you chose us. We value your feedback and appreciate your business. We will continue to work hard and try and provide a great experience for every guest.

Houston, TX
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We needed a hotel in our area quickly. We were having a massive plumbing problem. I called the hotel and was quoted a fantastic rate. We decided to stay there due to our situation at home.

The room was very small. Most of the suite was taken up by a huge conference table. I could understand this since our reservation was last minute and this was probably the only accommodation left.

On our first full day there the room was not cleaned - that meant no clean towels, extra tissue, soap, etc. I could overlook this because the hotel was full, but the maid was informed that we were leaving for a while and the room would be vacant.

On our second day, again the room had not been cleaned. So I called the main desk. When we returned around 4 p.m. , the room had been cleaned. However, no tissue, soap or shampoo had been left.

We have stayed at other Staybridge Suites and have always been very pleased. This was a first for us. Perhaps, the hotels are trying to save money on the weekends and cut back on the staff. We needed 2 more nights, but decided to go elsewhere because the additional cost beginning on Monday would not have been worth it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear JCarrabba,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. It helps us to know when we have areas that we can improve on. We strive for excellence in all aspects when it comes to our guests. I was saddened to learn of the troubles you encountered with housekeeping during your stay. We take our reviews very serious and these issues will be addressed with our housekeeping staff. Please contact me directly at the hotel 281-338-0900 so that we may discuss your stay further. Hope to see you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Family of 5, stayed here for 3 nights. Arrived on Thanksgiving, they had complimentary Thanksgiving dinner, beer, wine--it was great! The staff is super nice and helpful. The hot complimentary breakfast is wonderful! Love that it is pet friendly. Also an added bonus: full size refrigerator and dishwasher, kitchenette.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Nicole0102
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had the opportunity to spend three nights in this hotel over the weekend of 11/1-11/4. The hotel has more positives and negatives.

1. The hotel is attractive.
2. The rooms are nice.
3. The bed is comfortable.
4. The towels are nice, quilted of sorts.
5. The free breakfast is some of the best. Waffle maker, multiple types of breads, regular and soy milk, coffee, fruit (multiple), boiled eggs, scrambled eggs or omelet, cottage cheese, fixings for your eggs like picante, cheese, jalapenos, etc. and changing meat options daily (sausage, ham or bacon).
6. The pool/putting green/patio area is beautiful.

A situation that I had should have been fixed by the first two managers I spoke with. Ultimately, the manager had to take care of it.

The location is in a good spot, not far from IH-45. There are multiple eating choices near the hotel to choose from.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!