“Love this place!”

Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 months while waiting for our house to be available for move-in. The staff and facilities are excellent, The laundry room is free, the fitness room is big with lots of equipment and never crowded. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights the hotel provides dinner for the hotel guests. The dining room hostess is very friendly and helpful, she makes everyone feel like family. The front desk staff were all very professional and helpful, especially Madison. Not to mention the cookies every afternoon for all of the hotel guests. I highly recommend this hotel, it definitely deserves its 5 star rating!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear KyleS,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you felt like family and enjoyed all of our amenities. I will share your feedback with my entire staff so that they know what a great job they do. We are so glad that you are able to move into your new home and we hope you enjoy! Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I agree with everyone that is raving about this being the best hotel experience as we found the same when we stayed here for 5 nights. We were on a family vacation and the original reason for booking this place was the location (close to the Space Center) and the fact that the rooms have kitchen facilities. I was expecting somewhere very nice but even after all the great reviews, I was still blown away.

The free daily breakfast was a big hit - especially that oft-mentioned Texas waffle! Not just was there a lot of variety every day, the staff went out of their way to make sure that we were happy. We were only fortunate to have the free dinner on one of our evenings and based on this short experience it was great, including that free beer/wine on tap. Once again the staff were determined to make sure that we had everything that we needed and maybe even more: we left the dinner table with takeaway cookies!

As for the facilities, the pool and grounds were very well taken care of, the laundry room was a great bonus (great dryers!) and the rooms themselves were very clean, very spacious and with enough room for 2 adults + 2 children. The big closet was great and the bathroom was lovely and large. The beds were SO comfortable and the pillows are among the best pillows I have ever slept on anywhere in the world. I really miss that lovely bed and those amazing pillows...

The location is also very good as others have mentioned and is within very close distance of lots of places to eat (some within walking distance) and the area is very nice and has a lot of shopping opportunities as well as restaurants. It is also very close to I45 for trips to downtown Houston and also very close to Space Center which was the original motivation for the location.

All in all, we were very happy there and a special mention should go to the front desk staff (especially India) and those wonderful and yummy complimentary cookies every afternoon. We loved it here and would return any time. We wouldn't stay anywhere else and will definitely look out for Staybridge Suites when we return to the States.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosani
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Rosani,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I will definitely share your comments with my entire staff. We are so glad that you enjoyed our upgraded amenities like our beds. Our staff really loves taking care of our guests and it helps them to hear comments like yours. We are delighted to hear that you were so impressed by the service provided by the front desk. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently "lived" at (the Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake) back and forth from California from November 2013 to March 2014 because of work. This by far is the Best Hotel Experience I've ever had. If you're looking for a place to stay in the Houston/Webster/Clear area this place should be your only option. (Trust me, we toured all the hotels in the area before we selected this hotel) This Staybridge has the best location since it is centrally located between the 45 fwy and Highway 3 and located within walking distance from plenty of dining options. Now as far as the hotel itself, it's amazing!!! Everything you could ever want is here: there's a gym (it's pretty nice and has new equipment), a living room, a golf green (ask the front desk, they have the clubs and balls), a nice Jacuzzi and Pool, a well kept BBQ Grill (we used it plenty), a theater room ( it has a surround sound and blu-ray player), Free laundry room ( just bring your own soap), and lets not forget their Dining service! They offer Breakfast 7 days a week with plenty of options and it's different everyday. Don't forget to try their Texas shaped Waffle! lol. Dinner is served Tuesday- Thursday and lets not forget the FREE Beer/ Wine on tap! As for my room, it was Excellent! It was very spacious and clean with a kitchen, living room and nice restroom! The best part of my stay was the staff! The only reason why I'm taking the time to write this long Review is the staff! (Even though it's long, I'm sure I forgot something, SORRY). I would like to thank Everyone who works at this Staybridge! Lets start with the housekeeping service which I miss so much since I'm back home for their wonderful job on a daily basis to my room! The facilities service who made sure that everything was working and looking nice! The kitchen staff who do an amazing job daily! Everyone at the Front Desk and of course Ashley and Mark. I would like to especially Thank Ravi, Josie and India! The three of you went what I feel was above and beyond! You three personally made this the best hotel experience ever! I hope this review is read by someone from Corporate and they make sure EVERYONE here gets a PROMOTION!!!!!! The bar has been set with this Staybridge stay and based on this experience, I will make sure I always choose a Staybridge brand hotel on my next stay! THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dario R

Dear Dario,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. We really thrive off of the feedback we receive from our guests. We really liked having you here and we miss you. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We noticed that you are now using YA'LL and that is awesome. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I checked into the Staybridge Suites on Nov. 8 2013. stayed until Feb. 13, 2014. This has by far been the best stay i have ever experienced. and i have stayed at many different places. They treat you like family, The place is amazing, I would not want to stay any place else. now when i go places i always check to see if they have a Stay-bridge. Josie, Ashley, Indi,a Jessica, Ravie, the kitchen crew is alway friendly, This amazing staff will bend over backwards to make sure you have the most enjoyable stay, love the amenities, the rooms, Free laundry and amazing gym. We always put the BBQ to use. I could go on forever about this place and the staff. but you will have to see for yourself.

Lisa Conchola

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa C
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. We are so glad that thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I know that hearing these kind words will make my entire staff elated to hear. They thrive on making every guest happy! It was our pleasure serving you and we enjoyed having you as our guest. We are also happy to hear that you are now a Staybridge fan! We hope to see you again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've had the opportunity to stay in almost all the hotels in the area and without a doubt Staybridge is by far the best. From the housekeeping to the kitchen crew for making amazing meals to the front desk.

I have to point out one exceptional employee Miss Josie who works the front desk. She works both day and night shift beyond the scope of anybody. Hard worker and very professional at all times. I've stayed at the hotel more than 90 nights and she has always gone above and behind to make sure each customer is taken care of in the right way.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Tim,

We are so glad that you chose Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake. We loved having you as our guest! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. I am glad that our staff,especially Ms Josie, took excellent care of you during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Let me start by saying I will not stay anywhere else in Clearlake. The second you walk in you are greeted by a professional staff and very helpful and fast service. I did not wait more than 5 min from the time I walked in to I hit my room. My favorite thing about this place is the rooms are amazingly clean and fresh smelling. The maid service is top notch friendly professional and take good care if your room. The food served daily is fresh and good, the Texas state waffle is the best. So my overall rating is off the charts this hotel is a must for you or your family. I will be staying there again soon in my travels.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Dennisross1
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Mr. Ross,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We love receiving feedback from our guest saying that they had a top-notch experience. I will share your comments with my entire team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Everyone from the receptionist to Ms. Leping in the dining room were just great. Awesome stay. The pool and BBQ pits were very well kept and a welcome site. The rooms were clean and spacious . Ms. Leaping was exceptionally please t to be around. Always smiling and helpful.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear bigjhig,

Thank you so much for choosing Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake for your recent stay. We are excited to know that you got to enjoy our beautiful backyard area. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and especially Leping. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire staff. They really thrive on making our guests happy. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#11 of 17 in Webster
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!