We have stayed here several times. My son gets yearly family pass to NASA. His favorite. We usually stay here for 2-3 nights and go to NASA, KEMAH BOARDWALk and then a day at GALVESTON. We have never been sorry. Rooms= palatial living. Service = you are royalty.
Without a doubt the best thing going is the breakfast - and the rooms with full kitchens. This is vacationing at its best for us. $400 is well spent on relaxing, enjoying each other and having a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Houston/NASA Clear Lake! Your large, upscale suite awaits with a fully-furnished kitchen, luxurious Plush Paradise beds, and LCD TV with HDTV. Start your day off with a delicious and hot complimentary breakfast and end it relaxing at the Just Like Home Theater or putting green! For the active traveler, jumpstart your day at our club level fitness center and end it relaxing in our saltwater resort pool/hot tub! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Houston / Nasa - Clear Lake Hotel Webster
- Staybridge Suites Webster
- Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake Webster, Big Bend National Park, TX