“Love this hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Texas
“Love this hotel!”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for his job. We stayed here in August 2009 and really enjoyed our stay the first time. We returned this month, for business, and truly enjoy the service, the "newness" of the hotel, and it's very quiet. It's very clean and new. The beds are super comfortable and they give you a lot of pillows and blankets. We had a 1 bedroom suite which includes a kitchen/bar and living room area. My husband requested a king bed suite, but they didn't have one and put us in a 2 queen suite. I was diappointed, but the beds were so comfortable, it didn't bother me to much. I have been very impressed by this hotel. My husband had to take a test (outside) for his job and forgot a chair. The lady at the front desk offered a chair out of her own car to help him out. This helped him not to have to stand for hours while taking his test. (that was very sweet) I recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

Stayed February 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Austin
Reviewed 29 November 2009

One of the best places we have ever stayed. Our room had a sink,dishwasher,fridge,microwave,and a great bed. It was very clean and wl furnished. We wish our bedroom at home were this nice. Great breakfast too!
All this for under $100.00.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2009

We stayed here for almost 9 weeks when we sold our house early and had to stay in Houston for a while longer. It was a fantastic place to stay. All of the staff were wonderful, the room was great and the amenities (fitness center, pool, breakfast, etc.) were top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank KaperKate
Dallas
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We squeezed in a short road trip, right before school starting. Two of my three kids are starting public school this fall, so this was the last chance before being a slave to the school year calendar. I typically stay on Galveston Island, on the beach, but reading all the reviews scared me off. I guess they haven't fully recovered from the hurricane yet. After reading the reviews for this hotel, I was hopeful.

The first thing you will notice is the cheerful attitude of the staff. They must put something in their water, because they were all smiles and very friendly. And not the fake hotel clerk friendly either, the real deal, and they honestly tried to help you in anyway possible. The second thing you will notice is all the real amenities, not just fake ones listed in a brochure. The actually had clean, working, washer and dryers, pool, movie room, etc. The movie room came in handy when it rained, the pool was great for burning off the kids energy, and the free laundry was great for after the trips to the beach (a 20 minute drive). The free breakfast was a great time saver that let us be first in line at all attractions. The free dinner Tues-Thurs was a great backup plan if we needed to rest before heading out to evening hot spots. They even had free beer on tap and wine in carafes at dinner, not that I'm a big drinker. The full kitchen with real dishes and silverware allowed us to save a lot of money on feeding the troops. The layout of the rooms was excellent. We did one double queen and one single king, which worked out great because it gave us one shower and one bathtub (in the queen). With two queens and a pullout bed, that is serious sleeping capacity per room.

We do not have pets, or travel with pets, but I noticed a Paris Hilton look alike with a dog roaming the halls, so I guess it is allowed. My oldest is allergic to dogs, so I told her I would not go in the elevator with her, and she was very nice and said she would wait for the next one, so no biggie.

If I had to nit pick and try to find something wrong, the only thing I can think of is the TV in my bedroom would kick off when the AC cycled on. But, it was a Samsung flat screen, and this particular model is known for being sensitive to line voltage. The ones in grandma's room did not do this.

Overall, best hotel experience ever. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Carencro, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 August 2009

My husband, teenager, toddler and I arrived for a family wedding on 8/7/2009 . We absolutely enjoyed our stay. The service was excellent. The beds were very very comfortable. We were in a Double Queen Suite. 2 HDTV Flat screens, one in living room and one in bed room. The bathroom was huge. The kitchen was to die for (hotel speaking). It had stainless steel appliances, frige with ice-maker, dishwasher, convection microwave oven. The kitchen also had all utensils, pots and glasses (wine glasses also). We had a 2 person seat breakfast bar and a work desk with 2 phones in the room. We also had door bell. The drapes were really dark so we could sleep late. The hotel was really clean.
We really enjoyed the breakfast. The laundry room was awesome, it was complimentary. Loved the theatre room and there were three computers available for use with a fax.
We also requested a late check-out and was accommodated.
The pool and outdoor area near the pool was just fabulous. For breakfast, the food varied, from eggs, waffles, omlettes, sausage, fruit, cereal, muffins, etc.

Con--the only thing we complained about in OUR room was the water pressure in the shower. It was really low. My sisters room next door had no issues with the shower. The location is near BAYBROOK MALL and many places to eat, such as TGI Fridays, McDonald's, etc.

We will stay again, that's a promise!!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
magnoliamaven
Reviewed 10 August 2009

My husband and I chose to stay at this hotel based on the reviews of this site, and we were not disappointed in the least. We arrived in town early and asked to check in about one hour early, and the staff graciously accommodated our request. The rooms felt brand-new and were extraordinarily clean. We loved the cabinetry, granite countertops, plasma televisions, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen (it was also nicely furnished with silverware and plates and some kitchen utensils). The mattress gave us a great sleep each night, and the bathroom was amazingly large and well-appointed to match the style in the kitchen. We loved the TV room in the lobby, and the fitness center looked state-of-the-art. The complimentary breakfast offered many, many options -- and most surprising was the soda dispenser we found there which I haven't seen in other similar establishments.

There were only a couple of downsides to our stay. The fridge comes with an ice maker, which we had to turn off at night because of the loud sound that was emitted with the ice dropped into the ice bucket in the freezer. Secondly, the room did not have the recliner promised in hotel description (we had a 1-bedroom suite) but had a comfortable living room chair instead. Lastly, our neighbors were quite noisy and stayed up slamming doors and talking loudly until after 1 AM each night. The noise wasn't quite a noticeable in the bedroom but was very loud in the living room area.

Overall, we give this hotel 2 thumbs up and will make it our hotel of choice when returning to the Clear Lake area.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank magnoliamaven
San Antonio
Reviewed 18 July 2009

This was our first trip w/our 18mo old daughter. We were unsure of how she was going to handle the car ride, the hotel stay, etc...
When we arrived, the staff was friendly, we were surprised to find that dinner was free that night and the room was awesome! It was unexpected. The room was clean and we felt that were at home. Our daughter had so much room to play with her dolls and toys. My husband and nephew enjoyed the pool area while we enjoyed relaxing in the room. Breakfast was great! so many choices. It's close to NASA and only a 20 min drive to Galveston and into Houston. We are Staybridge hotel-goers. Only if they had more around.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank SimplyMovin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!