“Noisy”

Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Trinity, Texas
“Noisy”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The room was nice and clean the bed was good and soft the a/c worked great but the noise from other rooms/people was very BAD I had to call the front desk twice and the noise still didn't stop until midnight!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Bad Experience, never stay again. I made a reservation with them a month ago for three (3) non-smoker rooms. When we reached there, we found out that two of the rooms were non-smoking, but the third room wouldn’t unlock, due to a mechanical issue. (Excuse: the house keeper went home, no one can replace a battery in the door lock.) When we refused to take it, they told us that they will give us a full refund and we can check out and find another hotel. Where can you find three rooms on a week-end and in the evening at about 8? They issued us a smoker room on the second floor and offered a discount on one room. Till today have not received any discount.

In the breakfast they offer frozen milk and cereal, frozen doughnuts, frozen bagels etc.
I recommend to stay away and make your reservation somewhere else. Rude behavior and unethical business practice.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Houston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Alert Alert do not use this hotel only if it's a life threating emergency. When my girlfriend and I got there and got into our room the locks didn't work the phone didn't work and the beds looked nasty. I went down to ask for a refund and the clerk with a attitude told me no like our refund would have broken their bank. They put us in another room. The next morning we went down for breakfast and just buy looking at the products and oj and milk and cereal you can tell that they walked across the street to the corner store and bought it there. Unless you are down on your luck and might be homeless then I would consider staying but don't expect too much because your not going to get it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cory M
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Could not recommend this hotel and would not stay here again. If we had stayed more than two nights, we would have had to find another hotel. Pillows on both beds were nasty; had to exchange them right away and also ask for more towels. Got major attitude from desk clerk, who instead of saying, 'Sorry, we'll take care of it' (which is the ONLY appropriate response to filthy bed linen, by the way) acted like it was a major hassle to get clean pillows and extra towels for a paying guest. We also discovered blood on the other side of the bedspread. Pool was completely green, no one appeared to be maintaining it (picture on website must have been taken several years ago). Nasty! Bathroom is incredibly tiny and rooms are much smaller than we were led to believe when we booked. There was no couch in our room and we had to buy an air mattress for my youngest child to sleep on, as they told us no cots were available. The only plus was the beds were soft and the room did actually smell clean; the bed linens were the major problem. Also towels are very old, rough, and stained. This hotel needs a major renovation and new management.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel! Also, don't eat at the Waffle House next door...flies are everywhere...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tootsie J
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I Called simply to verify my checkout total and this flamboyant guy gave me 10 kinds of attitude, Then his reasoning was that its hotel policy to deal with the person at the counter? Unacceptable, i dont mind waiting my turn but does the hotel policy also state that you rude to people on the phone?

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank John E
Seguin, Texas
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We arrived at around 5:30pm and the parking lot was almost empty. When checking in I asked about a downstairs room and was told that I had to request for that when making the reservation. I said, that wasn't an option online. He said, "NO" that the rooms were for other guests...When we went into the room it wasn't very well lit. I noticed two standing lamps and two lights on the walls. I turned on the switches but none of them worked. I called and asked if maintenance could fix them. A front desk person arrived with a light bulb in hand. I didn't take it from him, I said the lights have bulbs. He came in and messed around with them and said he couldn't fix. I asked he could put in a replacement lamp and he said "NO" they don't have extra. They advertised Free Wi-Fi that was a selling point. However, I couldn't log in it wouldn't connect. I called, the guy came back up, he attempted to log on and it wouldn't connect he said it was my computer-it was broke and left. In the morning we went to get coffee and check out. They had just closed the door 9am. We asked if we get just get a cup of coffee and they said "NO" and locked the door. Absolutely the worst hotel I ever stayed in, the bed were hard, 2 very small pillows, and dirty looking.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lr12_13
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2012

It worked for 1 night for a cheap hotel. Would I stay there again? Probably not. Mattress was bad. Furniture was very banged up.

Continental breakfast was very cheap stuff, so I went next door to a Kettle restaurant which had hot food and had great service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston
BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#8 of 16 in Webster
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake

Been to Oxford Inn & Suites Webster? Share your experiences!