“Great Stay”

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Webster
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Our family of 5 stayed there for 3 days and never encountered one problem. Floyd was super nice at check-in. The hotel is super clean and quiet. We did have to fuss with the a/c a little bit but it was no big deal. Beds are comfy and come with 4 pillows each.

On a side note: this hotel is very easy to miss, the Holiday Inn sign is down on the ground. So you will see the hotel but have to be on the look out for the entrance.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My husband, kids and grand kids stayed here from June 14 through June 17 the hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. We were only minutes away from the Houston-Galveston area attractions. The only thing missing was a complimentary breakfast. We will glady stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
leesville, la
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Got a great deal for this hotel through Hotwire! The hotel is very clean and the staff were very friendly. The receptionist upgraded our room to a queen suite- it was very big and spacious- The bathroom was large and the shower was large! The only downside is there is no free breakfast- but there are plenty of food options close by- NASA was only a 2.8 miles from the hotel and the mall is maybe a mile from the hotel- Overall I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012
Liberty Township, OH
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were a little nervous when we opted to stay in the Webster area as opposed to a Downtown Houston location, but this very Contemporary style, full-service (though it lacked a complimentray breakfast:( and state-of-the-art facility did not disappoint! Nice quite and peaceful location. It is surrounded by exceptional attractions like the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (less than two minute drive), where we discovered the world of space exploration at the NASA Space Center. Downtown Houston was just a short drive from Webster, Texas (twenty to thirty minute drive) and easily acessible for taking in a ball game at Minute Maid Park. This hotel is designed with your comfort in mind. There is an indoor, heated saline pool that our family of five enjoyed although it was very warm and muggy in the pool area and the pool left a horrible stench on our suits.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came to the area for a friends wedding and chose to stay at this property and I can honesty say this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm a hotel manager myself and have stayed at A LOT of hotels and I of course inspect every little thing:) There wasn't even any dust on top of the headboard! Very impressive:) Good job housekeeping!
Rebecca at the front desk was very sweet and professional. The only suggestion I have for the front desk is to keep the conditioner stocked. I asked for conditioner on 3 separate occasions and none was available. When I asked the last time someone (I believe a manager) got me some right away. Not a big deal, just a suggestion.
My cell phone had no Internet service the entire stay (even when connected to the free wifi) but I have AT&T and often have problems with their service so that may not be a wifi issue.
All in all I would say this is definitely a great hotel! Very very clean and a lot of really good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2012
Reviewed 17 February 2012

After a long day of traveling in heavy traffic and wet raining weather, it was nice to walk into such a beautiful hotel with welcoming staff members! The rooms were very clean as well at the lobby areas and bar area. We will definately be back!!! Thank you for your kind hospitality!!!

• Stayed February 2012
Rhode Island
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Although I admit that Webster/Clear Lake isn't my idea of heaven, I sometimes travel there for business and I would definitely stay at this HI again. The room was spacious and clean, the staff were professional and friendly (my experience was definitely distinct from some of the earlier reviews), and the location was close to where I needed to be.

I do suggest looking around for discounts, since I felt like I got a great value for the money I paid using an opaque site.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake

Been to Holiday Inn Houston - Webster? Share your experiences!