All reviews strip mall next morning bay area blvd within walking distance breakfast service the rooms were nice business meeting johnson space center staff was friendly short drive houston nasa cruise kemah harvey
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Probably the nicest Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at. About a 10 minute drive to Space Center Houston. No free breakfast, but 2 kids eat free per adult in the hotel restaurant. Very nice heated indoor pool that was not over-chlorinated. Tile surrounding pool was super slippery, so be careful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We are here for one night. I have been waiting at the bar for 15 minutes for a drink. No bartender. The desk clerk said she's "somewhere" and I'll just have to wait. The two men and the woman behind me are talking about their "sex industry business" and stripper poles. When we drove up and saw three ladies of the evening at the front door, I shouldn't have expected much. Not family friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your review; I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at the bar which was well below our standard. We take great pride in providing exceptional service in a relaxed and safe atmosphere. I truly regret that the conversations and perceived actions of some of other guests put a damper on your experience. We work very hard to ensure that we exceed every guest’s expectations and I hope you will give us an opportunity on your next stay to show you why we are so highly rated in our market.

Yours in hospitality,

Tiffany Rolland, GM

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed here for 1 night in February 2013 before leaving on a cruise. Hotel was very nice and clean. Good location located on a busy street close to interstate. Lots of restaurants, etc in the area. No problems

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Hi bluehcky!
Thank you so much for your review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster! I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope that your cruise was wonderful!
We look forward to hosting your family again if you are in the Webster area in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Room was comfortable but smelled of cigarette as soon as I entered. Once inside the smell was not apparent. I reserved a room with two queens, but the bed was more like a double than a queen.
Apart from this I had no issues and enjoyed the stay. Will stay here again definitely if I am in the area. Driving distance to both kemah and NASA. Very close to interstate 45 and a good mix of fast food and restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi Spydir!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry for any disappointments with your room, but I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! Cleanliness is extremely important to us at this hotel, and we look forward to hosting you the next time you are in town so that we can show you our usual superior level of service. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

By close, I mean it's over 100. The rooms on the fifth floor are nice, but if you can't afford them, the hotel is ok at best. Our first room had a piece of poop in it, on the floor. So we were moved across the hall to a "suite". I've stayed here before, and the room they moved us to was not sweet. The front desk is fairly helpful, but don't show up right at 3 for check in as they only have one person at the desk unless it is shift change.

• Stayed: July 2013