“So am I supposed to request maid service?”

Holiday Inn Houston - Webster
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable! I've stayed at this hotel numerous times when visiting family in clear lake city, and this is the 2nd time that my room hasn't been cleaned. I left this morning (Thanksgiving morning!) by 10am, removed the do not disturb sign, & returned at midnight to a dirty room. And the worst part is that housekeeping was cleaning the room next to ours when we left. WTH?! Never again. Last stay!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tiffany R, Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience. I am very sorry to read that you experienced a major inconvenience during your stay. I have addressed the issue with our housekeeping staff and I can promise you that they feel very bad that they let you down. They have assured me that they will take the necessary actions to ensure that similar situations will be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Once again, I want to thank you for bringing to my attention.
We value your business, and while we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Tiffany R

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Probably the nicest Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at. About a 10 minute drive to Space Center Houston. No free breakfast, but 2 kids eat free per adult in the hotel restaurant. Very nice heated indoor pool that was not over-chlorinated. Tile surrounding pool was super slippery, so be careful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We are here for one night. I have been waiting at the bar for 15 minutes for a drink. No bartender. The desk clerk said she's "somewhere" and I'll just have to wait. The two men and the woman behind me are talking about their "sex industry business" and stripper poles. When we drove up and saw three ladies of the evening at the front door, I shouldn't have expected much. Not family friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your review; I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at the bar which was well below our standard. We take great pride in providing exceptional service in a relaxed and safe atmosphere. I truly regret that the conversations and perceived actions of some of other guests put a damper on your experience. We work very hard to ensure that we exceed every guest’s expectations and I hope you will give us an opportunity on your next stay to show you why we are so highly rated in our market.

Yours in hospitality,

Tiffany Rolland, GM

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed here for 1 night in February 2013 before leaving on a cruise. Hotel was very nice and clean. Good location located on a busy street close to interstate. Lots of restaurants, etc in the area. No problems

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Hi bluehcky!
Thank you so much for your review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster! I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope that your cruise was wonderful!
We look forward to hosting your family again if you are in the Webster area in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Room was comfortable but smelled of cigarette as soon as I entered. Once inside the smell was not apparent. I reserved a room with two queens, but the bed was more like a double than a queen.
Apart from this I had no issues and enjoyed the stay. Will stay here again definitely if I am in the area. Driving distance to both kemah and NASA. Very close to interstate 45 and a good mix of fast food and restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi Spydir!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry for any disappointments with your room, but I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! Cleanliness is extremely important to us at this hotel, and we look forward to hosting you the next time you are in town so that we can show you our usual superior level of service. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

By close, I mean it's over 100. The rooms on the fifth floor are nice, but if you can't afford them, the hotel is ok at best. Our first room had a piece of poop in it, on the floor. So we were moved across the hall to a "suite". I've stayed here before, and the room they moved us to was not sweet. The front desk is fairly helpful, but don't show up right at 3 for check in as they only have one person at the desk unless it is shift change.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Decided to take a last minute (literally) trip. We normally stay at the Clear Lake Hilton but they were booked up because of Memorial day. Called a few places before we got lucky and found this place at a really good rate. I really didn't know anything about the place so my expectations weren't very high. However, as soon as I walked in I was immediately impressed. This is a really nice place.. A lot of bang for your buck. All they had was the king suite when we booked the room but they allowed us to move to a room with 2 double beds the next night so no one would have to sleep on the pull out couch.. Both rooms were great but I was really impressed by the size of the king suite. Very friendly staff, too. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: King suites are very nice. The living and sleeping area with a huge bathroom with a modern shower...