First a warning and then the review. If you are given room 412 to stay in please be aware that when you get of of the elevator on the 4th floor and proceed toward room 412 the even numbered room are on the right and the odd numbered rooms are on the left. Now we are walking down the hall past 418, then 416, then 414, then 410. Whoa how did I miss 412? Turn around go past 410 and the next room is 414. Wife looks on the other side of the hall and there is 412. It is the only even numbered room on that side of the hall. You have been warned.
This is a really great place to stay and room 412 was one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. Very spacious room that could easily handle visitors if need be. King size bed was very comfortable, very clean especially the bathroom and seemed to be well insulated as we heard no noise what so ever. Staff was very efficient (except being able to explain the ever room on the odd side) and we will definitely stay here again when we come to this area. Good location, convenient to local attractions, shopping and restaurants. Checking the price here and other hotels in the area, this is definitely to the on to book your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Full Service Hotel in Webster, TX that offers a Restaurant and lounge and is conveniently located on Bay Area Blvd, only 3 miles from NASA Johnson Space Center and within walking distance to many restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Our central location provides easy access to a number of recreational activities. Stroll through Armand Bayou Nature Center, watch the boats on the Kemah Boardwalk, go Shopping at Baybrook Mall, or relax on the water at Clear Lake Park. The San Jacinto Monument, Battleship Texas, and Big League Dreams Park are just a short drive away. The beaches of Galveston Island and the excitement of Downtown Houston are just two places nearby not to miss while visiting. Business travelers will appreciate our free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, as well as copy and fax services. University of Houston Clear Lake, BP, Boeing, ExxonMobil, Lockheed Martin, Jacobs Engineering, NASA Johnson Space Center, Ellington field and Sekisui Chemical are just a few of the companies that call Houston Clear Lake home. Relax in your own elegant room featuring stylish decor and amenities, and the best night's sleep you've had in weeks. If you're hungry, you can head downstairs to our Sunny's Restaurant & Bar or receive room service in your room. Enjoy a swim in our heated pool with hot tub or energize in our 24 hour fitness center. We're here, ready with all you need to make your trip to Houston Clear Lake a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Houston - Webster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Houston - Webster Hotel Webster
- Holiday Inn Houston - Webster Big Bend National Park, TX