“Great Extended Stay With 4 Kids”

Holiday Inn Houston - Webster
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Assistant Manager and staff did everything they could to make our 2.5 week stay as pleasant as possible with 4 kids. From putting us in a room near the laundry to helping at the breakfast bar in the morning and treating us with extra care at dinner in the evening we always felt like we were at a high-end hotel -- despite our 4 kids (ages 7,6, 3 and 3 months). Thanks again to Stephanie E. (restaurant server) who was wonderful to our kids and always courteous, professional, and helpful. We used the laundry, business center, indoor pool and ate many meals as the restaurant (kids eat free - even 3!). Highly recommended restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Alina L,

Thank you for staying with us, then taking the time to write your review; it really means a lot to us. We remember you and your family well, and Thomas and Stephanie were happy to read your comments. We truly loved serving you and your family and hope that we will see you again!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

From the moment we checked in, we were treated with first class service. Everyone from housekeeping to management, was very eager to make sure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. The pool, workout, and restaurant areas were super clean, well staffed and well maintained. Finally, our upgraded King Suite was the "icing on the cake." Very spacious. The kids enjoyed their own section of the suite, which included a large sofa bed, sitting area, and tv; all separated by a door which led to the bedroom with the most comfortable king size bed and sitting area. I highly recommend it for vacationing family. Hotel was conveniently located to major attractions(NASA, Kehmah Boardwalk, etc.)
Thank you Holiday Inn Houston-Webster, we will definitely will be returning!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear sv3211,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience staying at Holiday Inn Houston-Webster. I am delighted you enjoyed the overall experience and to hear how much you appreciated our staff, our facilities, and your King Suite. I'm happy to read that we will be seeing you here again.

With warmest wishes,

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed two nights over the weekend in an executive room. It was HUGE! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. There was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The staff was friendly, especially Hilary at the front desk. There were moments when I could hear kids running around in the room above us, but you kind of have to expect that kind if thing when you stay at a hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Cassie R,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room, and that you found Hillary to be very friendly. By the way, I will make sure to share your comments with her.

I do sincerely apologize for the noise challenges you have encountered. We have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We value your business and as always we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice and has a restaurant. The rooms smell like mildew a little bit. However if you kick the ac down and make it cold The smell disappears. Other than that the place is nice and worth staying.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Dennis W,

Thank you for staying with with, and then taking the time to write a review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel; however, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced while you were here. I must say that your solution was the correct one. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at this property in June. The hotel is very nice and sets back from the interstate which minimizes the road noise. Property is very clean and well maintained and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again because the hotel is nice.
The only problem we experienced were school children guests who apparently were not taught basic hotel etiquette prior to arrival. The hotel was aware of this group’s arrival date and had delivered letters to the other guests advising them if they experienced noise issues to contact the front desk. After repeated calls to complain of slamming doors and screaming kids running in the halls, the hotel apparently was able to restore order. It was after midnight when we finally had quiet. I hope the hotel management learned from this experience and will set hotel expectations for other group events.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear WV_Traveler25550,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your comments about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster. I am glad to read that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay and that you found our hotel convenient and nice.

I can honestly tell you that your feedback is very important for us, and is the best way to improve and provide our clients with our best service. All your comments and impressions are taken into consideration, following our continuous improvement plan.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back in the future and have the opportunity to meet all your expectations. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

WARNING! WARNING!
First a warning and then the review. If you are given room 412 to stay in please be aware that when you get of of the elevator on the 4th floor and proceed toward room 412 the even numbered room are on the right and the odd numbered rooms are on the left. Now we are walking down the hall past 418, then 416, then 414, then 410. Whoa how did I miss 412? Turn around go past 410 and the next room is 414. Wife looks on the other side of the hall and there is 412. It is the only even numbered room on that side of the hall. You have been warned.

This is a really great place to stay and room 412 was one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. Very spacious room that could easily handle visitors if need be. King size bed was very comfortable, very clean especially the bathroom and seemed to be well insulated as we heard no noise what so ever. Staff was very efficient (except being able to explain the ever room on the odd side) and we will definitely stay here again when we come to this area. Good location, convenient to local attractions, shopping and restaurants. Checking the price here and other hotels in the area, this is definitely to the on to book your stay.

Room Tip: Room 412 or another like it, especially if you have kids as there is a sleeper sofa in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasTraveler78641
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Texas Traveler78641,

Thanks for staying with us, and then thank you for taking the time to write your review, a very good review at that. We appreciate all of your compliments about the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster, your room, and our staff. And I will make sure to share them with our staff.
Now, I must first WARN you before I go any further that I to do not know why some of the rooms to not follow logical pattern of numbering either , but I'm sure that there must be an awesome reason for it. Tell you what, I will get the staff investigating the issue, heck, maybe we will even request some assistance from our neighbor - NASA; I know that they have some pretty smart people over there. If anything, and as you mentioned, we need to at least come up with a way to explain the sequential variance.
Finally, I am glad that you were so impressed with our hotel, that we will be seeing you again. Until then, pleasant travels.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We thought the hotel was nice. There was an mildew odor in our room which does take away from the experience. I did think the staff was really great and very friendly. I'd rate the staff with a 5. It's unfortunate that the smell in our room took away from the stay because it was otherwise a well kept up hotel. One person who really stuck out was Hector. He was our server for breakfast all 4 days. He was not only kind but incredibly helpful and accommodating to us. We were running late so he quickly got us to go boxes so we could grab a muffin and coffee and rush out. I liked him very much. I'd give him a 5 PLUS star rating. Just a kind and nice gentleman.

Room Tip: Great free wifi. I was impressed with the speed for no additional charge. Very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston - Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Amybaileymiller,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am glad to read that you thought our hotel was nice and that you thought the staff was great and friendly. I will make sure to share your comments with them. However, I do apologize for falling short of our goal of providing you with a great guest room experience. I take your comments seriously and have since shared them with maintenance and housekeeping staff. As far as Hector, we are pleased to have him on our staff, and we thank you for recognizing him. As you mentioned, he is a very thoughtful and pleasant young man, and we are fortunate that he is on our team. Hopefully, you will consider us once again if you are ever in the Houston-Clear Lake area.

Tiffany R - General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#11 of 17 in Webster
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center

Been to Holiday Inn Houston - Webster? Share your experiences!