Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
US$114
US$129
SpringHill Suites
US$137
Comfort Suites Webster(Webster)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$218
US$160
US$105
US$97
All reviewsclean bathroomvery nice hotelhobby airportcleaning staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripbreakfast was deliciousexcellent stayclear lakegreat place to staythe johnson space centershort drivewould definitely stay here againfree breakfastwafflesbedsnasa
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I liked, if you like to run, the location is not really good for a run. Freeways :-(
But the hotel is really neat!
Nice pool
Nice Gym
Room are clean always
Free bottle water
Free local fax, if you need to send a fax

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank L M
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We’re delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the awesome benefits we offer at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Clear Lake NASA . We truly look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I'm a fan of just about every Hilton property. I appreciate the consistency throughout all properties. This is a very good HGI. It's very clean and contemporarily decorated. The lobby and dining area have plenty space to spread out and work, including a decent amount of outlets to plug in. The wi-fi was free and a little bit slow, but not terrible. The fitness room is equipped well. The bar area is great, and breakfast (paid, not free) has a very good selection. The rooms were clean and spacious. I had a good night's sleep both nights. The staff is also friendly and accomodating. There are many hotels concentrated in this area, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel several times in 2011 and 2012 while on business in the Houston area. I typically stay at Hilton properties, and I think I stayed at 4 different ones in this general vicinity. The Hilton Garden Inn was one of my top two, primarily because of the workout room, which was well-equipped for a hotel this size, and the breakfast offering, which is free for HHonors gold and diamond members. This hotel is fairly new and is conveniently located, with several restaurants in a short walking distance.

There were three things that kept this hotel from being a great choice, in my opinion. First, I found the Sleep Number beds to be very uncomfortable, no matter how I adjusted the setting. I believe that the wooden pedestal the matress sits on contributes to an unacceptable level of firmness - for me, at least. Second, it was hard to maintain a comfortable temperature in the room. One of my co-workers suggested that sensors are used to detect movement in the room and turn off the heating/cooling system when there's no movement. I don't know if this is true or not, but I did find that I got too hot in the middle of the night. Finally, on one of my trips I was given a room that had bugs crawling around in the light fixture. The room was very clean and I think these were little flying insects that got trapped in the light fixture, but it was a bit disconcerting. When I reported this to the front desk, they reassigned me to another room.

All in all, this is a good choice if you need lodging in the area and can get a reasonably priced room (on some trips, I found that the prices were higher than others).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out a review and letting us know how we did during your stay. It is always very encouraging to receive great reviews like yours and it is because of guest like you that we are able to know that we are doing the right things for our guests.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I stayed for three weeks so I got to know the place very well. The food is excellent and the facilities clean and new. The fitness center is a good size and has everything you need. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The sleep number bed are really comfortable. The little bar is a nice place to relax after work. Plus the cookies are great too!

Room Tip: The hotel sits back from the road so all rooms are quiet. I stayed on the third and fourth floors, both were quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

I share all of our guest's reviews with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours; they are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team! We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We only stayed at this hotel for one night but I wish it could have been for longer. The beds were very comfy and we had a great nights sleep. The breakfast well exceded the usual american buffet breakfast. The tv had an unusually large selection of channels and the room was well equiped plenty of electrical outlets. I would definitely stay at this hotel and hotel chain again. I have no critisism exept that the pool was a bit small.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family